Rosharan Worldhoppers

RithmaMists99

Question

4 answers to this question

Well we have seen no on screen singers on other planets to the best of my knowledge so that leaves humans and aimians.  I think an aimian would be obvious for physical reasons so has anybody spotted unusually tall individuals walking around during any of the other books?

Dysian Aimians could be anywhere. We know that they are cosmere-aware and also that they don't have to appear as Rosharan crustacean. So theoretically, any insect ever mentioned in a Cosmere book qualifies. That's one of those cases where I don't want to get too obsessed with this world-hopping thing for the sake of my sanity.

As for the other people on Roshar, I don't think we have anyone confirmed yet. Roshar seems to be a meeting point for many, many different worldhoppers, but worldhopping Rosharans don't seem to happen as often. Although Mraize is a native Rosharan who has been off-world.

Mraize is the only confirmed worldhopper from Roshar.  (See the worldhopper page on the Coppermind)

(I'm not counting the Dysian Aimians because they're spread across the Cosmere and I don't believe they originated on Roshar).  

But no, I don't think we have any idea who the Rosharan worldhoppers are that we've met through other books.  

15 minutes ago, Scion of the Mists said:

(I'm not counting the Dysian Aimians because they're spread across the Cosmere and I don't believe they originated on Roshar).  

There's this WOB:

Brandon Sanderson

There are Sleepless on many planets. They have mostly settled on Roshar for various reasons.

FanX Spring 2019 (April 19, 2019)
... which definitely sounds like they didn't originate from Roshar (since they would have to "settle" there in the first place in that case), yet it also says they have "mostly settled on Roshar", which sounds like it is their home base of operations. To me it sounds like they didn't originate from Roshar but they are still "Rosharan" for the most part (in the way a Herald could be considered Rosharan).