DESIGN PROJECT : Bollywood Stormlight

direktator

Awesome work! It's really fun to see a Bollywood style take on SLA.

The havah designs are great, and I love your stylized incorporation of the glyphs too.

One thing that would be great to see is infused gems in the costume designs, I'm excited to see what else you come up with!

3 hours ago, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Awesome work! It's really fun to see a Bollywood style take on SLA.

The havah designs are great, and I love your stylized incorporation of the glyphs too.

One thing that would be great to see is infused gems in the costume designs, I'm excited to see what else you come up with!

That's a great idea! Alot of Middle Eastern/ South Asian armor and fashion have metal like bindings to them and it'll be an interesting look to add to the Parshendi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

OK, I just would like to say, now that you have put forth this idea, I seriously need this to exist in full and I need its soundtrack. Not one of those we released an album with the best bits of the music, but one of those massive many disc every bit of song that ever happened in this thing is on here soundtracks. This would be one of the most brilliant soundtracks in the history of soundtracks everywhere. It would also be a massive project, and you would need the kinds of people whose attention to detail is intuitive and instinctive. People who pay attention. People who listen, you might say. :)

Do you think you could do image descriptions, or know someone who might if not? If they're here already and I'm missing them don't mind me, I'm new and still figuring this thing out.

20 minutes ago, SingingMosaic said:

OK, I just would like to say, now that you have put forth this idea, I seriously need this to exist in full and I need its soundtrack. Not one of those we released an album with the best bits of the music, but one of those massive many disc every bit of song that ever happened in this thing is on here soundtracks. This would be one of the most brilliant soundtracks in the history of soundtracks everywhere. It would also be a massive project, and you would need the kinds of people whose attention to detail is intuitive and instinctive. People who pay attention. People who listen, you might say. :)

Do you think you could do image descriptions, or know someone who might if not? If they're here already and I'm missing them don't mind me, I'm new and still figuring this thing out.

Hi SingingMosiac!

I don't really know how to make image descriptions or anyone that makes them. But if it helps Padmavaat's soundtrack really helped me come up with the designs.

Here's an colored update for anyone still following this project