direktator

Hello!

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

New to the forum but I've been reading BS since 2013 when I first grabbed a copy of Mistborn. I just finished Book 3 of Stormlight and completely heartbroken with the ending that I decided to participate in the forum for some catharsis haha!

I've been trying to post a design project I have in the fanworks forum but I'm having a bit of trouble in posting it because it apparently has a link and is considered spam? Yeah, still trying to figure that out but I'm really excited to share my fanart!

5 hours ago, direktator said:

Hello!

New to the forum but I've been reading BS since 2013 when I first grabbed a copy of Mistborn. I just finished Book 3 of Stormlight and completely heartbroken with the ending that I decided to participate in the forum for some catharsis haha!

I've been trying to post a design project I have in the fanworks forum but I'm having a bit of trouble in posting it because it apparently has a link and is considered spam? Yeah, still trying to figure that out but I'm really excited to share my fanart!

Hey @direktator. Welcome to the Shard! Mistborn was my first stint at Sanderson and then from there I was obsessed! Currently doing a re-read of the whole thing and looking at the little tiny details that match up the Cosmere. Hopefully see you round the forums!

There is usually a limit when newly joining the forum. Are you attaching the file or using a third party site? Excited to see some fanart from you. We definitely need more fanart!

Edited by Wander89

2 hours ago, Wander89 said:

Hey @direktator. Welcome to the Shard! Mistborn was my first stint at Sanderson and then from there I was obsessed! Currently doing a re-read of the whole thing and looking at the little tiny details that match up the Cosmere. Hopefully see you round the forums!

There is usually a limit when newly joining the forum. Are you attaching the file or using a third party site? Excited to see some fanart from you. We definitely need more fanart!

Got some help from the 17th Shard discord and I finally figured it out! I posted the design project in the fanworks forum. Hope to see you around as well!