Hollow Knight Discussion Topic (+ Memes for funsies)

6 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Have you got the Charms Quick Slash, and Grubsong? They were invaluable to my success.

Yeah, I have both.

In other news, I now have enough Pale Ore for the last nail upgrade! I beat the second challenge in the Colosseum earlier today, and I just beat Nosk.

Edit: But I don’t have the Geo for the upgrade. Time to go farm the Colosseum some more.

*sigh*

Edited by Jaywalk

3 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

Yeah, I have both.

In other news, I now have enough Pale Ore for the last nail upgrade! I beat the second challenge in the Colosseum earlier today, and I just beat Nosk.

Edit: But I don’t have the Geo for the upgrade. Time to go farm the Colosseum some more.

*sigh*

One of life's great struggles

5 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The good ending, where the Knight contains the plague, but I’m working on the great ending right now, the one where you fight the Radiance!

^pretty extreme spoilers

Happen to be working on that one myself. (mainly on the side, since the new FE game is dominating my time)

1 hour ago, Lord Furret said:

I beat The Watcher Knights, so all the Dreamers have been defeated! Despite all I hear about them, it wasn't that bad. I thought it was fun, and it only took me 4 attempts;

I beat them in two, but whenever I re-attempt the fight, either in Godmaster or in Steel Soul, they continually kick my butt. So I can beat them, just not consistently. Did you use the Chandelier trick?

Yeah, I did, although I kinda wish I didn't. AAAGHHH I can't beat Traitor Lord! I even tried to cheese it, didn't work, I have all but one complete Mask, and 2 Soul Vessels, killed all the Dreamers, have the Coiled Nail, got Cloth to help, and yet I CAN'T KILL HIM!!  

Edited by Lord Furret