Hollow Knight Discussion Topic (+ Memes for funsies)

I somehow just completely missed zote in my playthrough, and then wayyyyy later, like actual late-game, I was passing through that part of greenpath and got an achievement for letting zote die and I was just like "wait what, who's zote?" :P

17 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Am I the only person who thought that the Knight was a Mistborn the first time you saw them. (And then thought your theory was confirmed with the gathering swarm charm?)

No, you weren’t.

3 hours ago, Kings_way said:

There wasn't enough hollow knight Jack o' lanterns on google (actually, there were quite a few, but there needed to be more) so I made this.

Hornet pumpkin.jpg

Whoa, you made it by your own?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, revelryintheart said:

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: wow that looks real weird ok

Nice nice baby. :P

I just beat the mantis lords and crystal guardian and am now exploring the world with the greatest exploration gimick of all time. The crystiline heart.

7 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

I just beat the mantis lords and crystal guardian and am now exploring the world with the greatest exploration gimick of all time. The crystiline heart.

Nice. I was basically terrified the entire time I was in the Crystal Peaks.

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

I BEAT NKG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT!! He’s probably the all-time most gratifying boss to finally beat. Definitely one of my all time favorite bosses anywhere, not just in HK.

12 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

ON ME PRESSING DOWN ON YOU NO MAN ASK FOR

(Thankyouthankyouthankyou for knowing which song is better)

UNDER PRESSURE

2 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

I wasn't scared, I just found that area boring for some reason.

I didn't find a way out, didn't have the lumafly lantern, died several times to the Crystal Guardian, almost losing my shade and money, and I absolutely hated (and still hate) those flying crystal bug things that shoot crystals at you.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

I didn't find a way out, didn't have the lumafly lantern, died several times to the Crystal Guardian, almost losing my shade and money, and I absolutely hated (and still hate) those flying crystal bug things that shoot crystals at you.

Those bug guys are fun. The terrain changes as you fight them. I beat the crystal guardian on like my 3-4 try. I thought it was easy.

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

Well, I've started a steel soul run. I've gotten past hornet in greenpath, and am on my way to fungal wastes next. Also why did I save Zote? Why? I should have left him. I don't want to fight grey prince zote.

Let's just say I'm never going to try Steel soul. I have a feeling it's going to kill me if I try it.

• 4 months later...

Yes this is a rickroll, don't click the link. And no, the release date is not out.

SILKSONG RELEASE DATE IS OUT! Coming on November 18th 2021!

(Here's the link to team Cherry's announcment, if you want it)

Edited by Nameless