Hello fellow Cosmere and Sanderson fans!

shinobi2u

Hello everyone!

Just checking in for an intro as I officially join the forums. Been a fan of Sanderson's works for about 4 years now, starting with Mistborn. Was lucky enough to meet him recently during the Skyward tour at the Tattered Cover bookstore. I am a hobbyist artist and just recently finished a Mistborn piece based on the original trilogy that I'll be sharing shortly and will hopefully have some other pieces from Mistborn (both Era 1 and Era 2) and Stormlight in the near future.

16 hours ago, shinobi2u said:

Hello everyone!

Just checking in for an intro as I officially join the forums. Been a fan of Sanderson's works for about 4 years now, starting with Mistborn. Was lucky enough to meet him recently during the Skyward tour at the Tattered Cover bookstore. I am a hobbyist artist and just recently finished a Mistborn piece based on the original trilogy that I'll be sharing shortly and will hopefully have some other pieces from Mistborn (both Era 1 and Era 2) and Stormlight in the near future.

Welcome to the Shard! Mistborn got me into Sanderson, too. Picked up Way of Kings and a whole new universe was opened up!

You should look to share some of your work in the Fan Art section, we're all nice people :D