20 hours ago, Snipexe said:

If someone could get a forbiddance on Shqueeves, that would be lovely

I appreciate the sentiment

5 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Edit: @Shqueeves could you tell us exactly what your enhanced LoWs do?

They're now worth double

Blackbane stared at the Shadowblaze in disbelief. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes." replied Elysian in a bored tone. "Would you like to see it up close?"

"What do you..." Without warning, the Shadowblaze flew into Blackbane. He coughed, sputtered, and then, his eyes glowed white.

"Forgotten!" cried Jerm Apple.

From behind him, a low voice monotoned. "Took you long enough to figure it out."

Jeeves stepped out of the shadows, and started strangling Jerm. Hordes of chalklings began pouring into the camp. The remaining three soldiers made a break for it. Unfortunately, Lumgol wasn't fast enough, and was quickly devoured.

"What do you want us to do with the other two?" asked the Forgotten inhabiting Blackbane's body.

"They're of no consequence to us. We have all the Dynamite, so there's not threat to the Tower." declared Elysian."The Circle has been shattered. We have won."

The camp was Overrun! Lumgol was killed in the chaos. They were a Rithmatist

Ventyl was killed. They were a Rithmatist

Someone was turned into a Forgotten!

The Forgotten outnumber the Rithmatists. There is no way for the remaining Rithmatists to win, so the game is over.

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. StrikerEZ: Wardell Rithmatist
  2. Dr. Dapper: Rick Rithmatist
  3. Devotary of Spontaneity: Jenoue Rithmatist
  4. Xinoehp52: Ecnelis Forgotten
  5. Butt Ad Venture: Nathaniel Rithmatist
  6. Araris Valerian: Elysian Forgotten
  7. Cadmium Compounder: Caden Thief
  8. Lumgol: Character TBD Rithmatist
  9. Ventyl: Jerm Apple Rithmatist
  10. Alvron: Blackbane Non-Rithmatist turned Forgotten
  11. Elandera: Brodie Fields Rithmatist
  12. Shqueeves: Jeeves Forgotten
  13. Snipexe: Snip Rithmatist
Edited by Sart
Add in writeup

2 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

Ummmm, what. So I’m assuming that Squeeves was a Forgotten, as was Araris. 

Correct, Shqueeves and Araris were the remaining Forgotten. Alvron was the Non-Rithmatist. The Shadowblaze, if used by the Forgotten, allows them to convert the Non-Rithmatist. If used on any other role, the Shadowblaze is destroyed.

So, I guess Alv must’ve been converted if Snip was village. 

Also, I definitely should’ve told less people about my plans to organize a defense and told someone who had told me they were gonna defend. Probably wouldn’t have helped, but maybe we wouldn’t have lynched CadCom and gotten one of Araris or Shqueeves. 

EDIT: Got ninja’d. 

Edited by StrikerEZ

So the Forgotten has to guess who the Non-Rithmatist was? Ninja’d.

This was a good game for me, sure I lost but I didn’t die and my suspicions were all correct.

Wait! I used a LoF on Alv. Does the Shadowblaze go through protection?

Edited by Butt Ad Venture

The Shadowblaze was not an attack, so LoF wouldn’t apply. Also, Alvron sent me this in our PM during the day cycle:

Ever since that Shadowblaze turned up, I've had the nasty feeling that you're the last Forgotten and if you get your hands on the Shadowblaze, you corrupt it and it can then be used to convert another player.

I’m glad we changed our minds about killing him during the first cycle.

34 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

That elim doc was a nightmare to type in

That was kind of your own fault :D.

Also, thanks to everyone for playing! This game was a lot of fun, and it had been nearly a year since my last game as an elim. I’m pretty sure you guys had us if the Shadowblaze thing hadn’t worked out.

An extra thanks to Sart for being an amazing GM, and to Ax’s Boyfriend for helping out!

Well, isn't that interesting.  Turns out that Blackbane lived up to his name after all.  If you read my sign up post, I mention that the people looked like small black dots while the chalkings were small white dots.

Very well played Araris, Shqueeves and Xino.  I really didn't suspect three of you and a possible conversion.  I look forward to reading the Doc.
Not that it matters now but I used the Radio on you Araris as I suspect you expected after our PM during the Day.  If you hadn't converted me, we might've just about rallied enough but it would've been a close call to find Shqueeves before we were overrun a third and final time.

Many thanks to Sart and Ark for GMing.  I really enjoyed trying to work out how the items and roles interacted with each other.

One problem though, I'm not sure how to record this.  Did I win or lose?  Am I Village or Evil?  :( 

@Alvron technically, you won as an eliminator, since the writeup says you became a Forgotten. Also, here's the link to the Forgotten doc: Pinkish Scribbles. You came up a few times, since last time you caught me you said I had a tell as an elim, then you said you trusted me, and finally, you predicted our move pretty well, not to mention killing Xino. 

Sorry for my inactivity everyone. I requested a pinch hitter but turns out it was too late :(

Anyways, good job elims! And thank you Sart! I love how all the Rithmatist games were wrapped up and combined in this one

6 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

@Alvron technically, you won as an eliminator, since the writeup says you became a Forgotten. Also, here's the link to the Forgotten doc: Pinkish Scribbles. You came up a few times, since last time you caught me you said I had a tell as an elim, then you said you trusted me, and finally, you predicted our move pretty well, not to mention killing Xino. 

Your 'Tell' like Hael's and Rae's relies on the both of us being in a Doc together.  Faction games are most likely to be where your tell comes into play.

Hmm, Alvron sent me a PM saying he’s decided to trust me from the start. I still want to kill him though.

How mean.  I decide to trust you and you want to kill me?  You, you... you meanie!  :P 

2 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Your 'Tell' like Hael's and Rae's relies on the both of us being in a Doc together.  Faction games are most likely to be where your tell comes into play.

Nice to know. Now I can be more precise when deciding if to murder you :P.

3 minutes ago, Alvron said:

How mean.  I decide to trust you and you want to kill me?  You, you... you meanie!  :P 

I consider murder to be one of the greatest signs of Respect in SE games, I'll have you know. Right up there with conversion to the correct alignment.

7 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I consider murder to be one of the greatest signs of Respect in SE games, I'll have you know.

I'll accept this as a compliment then, considering I was a very early target. :P

Well played to the elims. The ghost of Tahree Fields is pleased her brother could not stop the Forgotten. 

Thanks to the GM and co-GM. It was fun for the short time I was around to play and pay attention. Speaking of which, thanks for killing me early. I really didn't have the time to play in the first place.