8 hours ago, Elandera said:

I'll accept this as a compliment then, considering I was a very early target. :P

Well played to the elims. The ghost of Tahree Fields is pleased her brother could not stop the Forgotten. 

Thanks to the GM and co-GM. It was fun for the short time I was around to play and pay attention. Speaking of which, thanks for killing me early. I really didn't have the time to play in the first place.

We decided that we didn't want Crabs running around spying on us, so you had to go.

This game was really fun. It was my first opportunity at being a neutral role, so it was really fun seeing how I would react with different win condiitons than everyone else. Unfortunately, I had a bit less time than I expected, so even though I tried to remain active, I definitely missed out on many rules, which caused confusion not only for me, but also for those associating with me. 

If I had paid a bit more attention the last cycle that I was alive, I may have noticed that someone else had already gone for the shadowblaze, and attempted to go for something else. Anyway, It was a fun game, while I was alive. Thanks for runnning it Sart. 

3 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

I may have noticed that someone else had already gone for the shadowblaze, and attempted to go for something else.

This was the main reason I wanted to lynch you, and also I think it set off a lot of red flags for the village when I became a little too insistent about getting the Shadowblaze. Out of curiosity, what would the Shadowblaze have done had you acquired it?

• 9 months later...

It's well past time for this game to be closed up. Many thanks to Sart for the conclusion of his Rithmatist game series - somehow it seems that no one else sets things in that world, but Sart's set are excellent enough to make up for it. Plus, it's always lovely to see a relatively simple Long Game where everyone can focus on analysis. Congrats to the Forgotten for winning in near-record time, and I hope to see you again in the next game! 

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Fifth Scholar, Devotary of Spontaneity, or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, Aonar Faileas, Stink, Elandera, or Sart) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: