"You fools!"

Ripheus23

As Vin and Elend passed into the Beyond, they heard the soul of Ruin--Ati---screaming at them. "You fools! I was the only thing preventing you from suffering an even WORSE catastrophe! You will rue the day that Ruin ended..."

... [After Odium uses Ruin's contribution to Nightblood to free himself.]

Kaladalinadolinar raised Cultivation's Drop for the last time, merging it with Odium's Drop, and Honor's. Rayse felt himself being sealed inside all three crystals. Waves of strange power emanated from him. One shot off towards the reddened stars.

"You fools!" Odium screamed, disappearing into the Beyond. "I was the only thing stopping..." But his words vanished with him.

... [After Autonomy eats Cultivation.]

Loudness Idaho sent the army of Shades against the Last Avatar. Raoden the XVIIth donned his Elantrian armor, which transformed him into a living building Spiritually tethered to the great city. Together, they broke through the spell Bavadin had cast on the Avatar's mind. The lost, innocent girl's soul slipped out of the poisoned silence inside Autonomy and her Shard.

The Shades touched the Avatar's shell.

Howling, Bavadin withered into nothingness. As she dissolved, she screamed, "You fools! Without me, you cannot stop the return of..." But her rage gurgled into oblivion.

... [After Hoid the Dark splits off Hoid.]

Only the blazing mystery of the Final Gem sustained them as the Shard of Apocalypse inflamed the might of Hoid the Dark. Hoid the Light shuddered, trying to hold back the ultimate doomsday of the worlds.

Lift the XVIIth laughed. "Guess I'll have to do it," she said strangely. Then she jumped into the heart of light's darkness.

Suddenly, Hoid the Dark began transforming into long, writhing strands, of pressed rice and wheat. Lift the XVIIth consumed the strands, using their implicit Stormlight to shatter the Shard of Apocalypse.

As his evil collapsed like a nova, Hoid the Dark screamed. "You fools! Now, Adonalsium will..."

THE END?

On 6/27/2019 at 7:49 PM, Ripheus23 said:

As his evil collapsed like a nova, Hoid the Dark screamed. "You fools! Now, Adonalsium will..."

THE END?

Picking up the marble, which had but moments before flashed with a brilliant internal burst of light, the young Andy Nolsium felt the internal warmth of the marble flow back into his fingers. Once again it was just a sphere of cloudy, variegated glass, albeit now it was cracked and bitterly cold. It filled Andy with a profound sadness when he gazed into its smoky depths.

With fingers still warm, Andy removed another marble from his pocket and held it close to his eye. Small specks of refracted sunlight glowed within and to him they seemed to shine like new born suns. In his mind's eye he saw matter accreting into planets around these blazing new stars. From the fertile loam of his imagination life varied and strange sprang forth, and as it had happened countless times before, the first life form that was created in awareness of it's creator was given a name and a simple task. "Hoid, see my work and know that it is good."

THE END?