Behold 2000th Post and AMA Part 2

Nathrangking

17 or 4?

3 or 19?

Single digit numbers or double digit numbers?

[Your answer to the previous question] or triple digit numbers?

To be or not to be?

How much crem would a cremling make into cream if a a cremling could make crem into cream?

On a scale of 1 to 47, how creepy do you consider the :) emoticon?

And finally, when is Gamora?

1 hour ago, Silva said:

17 or 4?

3 or 19?

Single digit numbers or double digit numbers?

[Your answer to the previous question] or triple digit numbers?

To be or not to be?

How much crem would a cremling make into cream if a a cremling could make crem into cream?

On a scale of 1 to 47, how creepy do you consider the :) emoticon?

And finally, when is Gamora?

13?

21?

double digit numbers.

triple digit numbers.

What's in a name?

More than a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Depends how you feel about time paradoxes.

9 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

How has your day been?

What is love?

Sphere or prism?

Who’s your favorite Sanderson character?

Purple or purple?

Dark, white, or milk chocolate?

What is Gamora?

24 hours long.

Something that makes people do foolish things.

Sphere.

Nightblood.

Grape.

Depends on my mood, usually milk chocolate.

The one who caused the end.

26 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Where is Gamora?

And why is everyone asking about her - is she your favorite MCU character? (If not, who is?)

Have you watched Endgame? There is a hilarious scene with Drax that we are imitating.

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I have watched Endgame, but I don't know who Drax is. A lot of that movie probably went over my head, since I haven't seen most of the MCU :P

:P That movie is rather confusing without context, yeah.

*suggests to Ene that she should watch the rest of the MCU*

And here is a picture of Drax, for reference: 

Spoiler

51C494DA-59AD-41F9-82DA-EC6A0F326D10.png.92d35c0295217692537ce8db76b7a94b.png

13 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

*suggests to Ene that she should watch the rest of the MCU*

I plan to :D

2 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

The cloak of levitation. 

Another question for you. Is that Doctor Strange's cloak?

On 7/2/2019 at 4:40 PM, Silva said:

How many exclamation points should one use?

What's the difference between a dash (--) and a hyphen (-)?

Sugar cubes?

What is a Nathrang and how did you become their king?

1) Depends on your mood.

2) A name.

3) Sure.

4) A race I created for a duo of fantasy books that I have on the back burner. By virtue of my status as creator.

@FirerustWhat say you? Have you any questions for me?

Edited by Nathrangking

Alrighty. Say you were able to eat money. Coins, to be specific. Somehow, your body was able to extract all of the necessary energy and nutrients that you need for a day from only a fistful of your local currency, and chew and digest the discs without any problem. Conveniently, the dollar figure of the money you eat exactly equals the amount that you would normally spend on groceries on any given day. This newfound skill of yours has numerous benefits. You’d never have to do the dishes again, you could stockpile coins to avoid excessive trips to the food store, and you would never spill or burn your lunch again. Unfortunately, while each coin has a unique flavour, your taste experience is limited by your ability to combine in interesting ways the base five or so flavours you have to work with (plus any collector’s edition coins which you purchase to spice up you meal). In light of these facts, would you opt to adopt a coin-based diet, or would you stick to a predominantly food-based one?

Bonus question: What do you think each coin would taste like? My parents won't let me eat currency. -_-

14 minutes ago, Archer said:

Alrighty. Say you were able to eat money. Coins, to be specific. Somehow, your body was able to extract all of the necessary energy and nutrients that you need for a day from only a fistful of your local currency, and chew and digest the discs without any problem. Conveniently, the dollar figure of the money you eat exactly equals the amount that you would normally spend on groceries on any given day. This newfound skill of yours has numerous benefits. You’d never have to do the dishes again, you could stockpile coins to avoid excessive trips to the food store, and you would never spill or burn your lunch again. Unfortunately, while each coin has a unique flavour, your taste experience is limited by your ability to combine in interesting ways the base five or so flavours you have to work with (plus any collector’s edition coins which you purchase to spice up you meal). In light of these facts, would you opt to adopt a coin-based diet, or would you stick to a predominantly food-based one?

Bonus question: What do you think each coin would taste like? My parents won't let me eat currency. -_-

I would probably have to stick with food. The variety is better. Pennies would be potatoey/ starchy, nickles would be a mixture of sweet and tart, dimes would be salty/meaty, quarters would be spicy, dollar coins would fruity.