Mistborn knight

New to group...not new to Brandon...

4 posts in this topic

Hey guy's...happy to be here and to get connected..I use Graphic audio every day and also read every day...favs like ..RA salvatore..Brent Weeks..Brandon cole..so..I can't wait for next book..edgedancer was great time for more new stormlight books...lol..well hit me up with a discussion...

2 hours ago, Mistborn knight said:

Hey guy's...happy to be here and to get connected..I use Graphic audio every day and also read every day...favs like ..RA salvatore..Brent Weeks..Brandon cole..so..I can't wait for next book..edgedancer was great time for more new stormlight books...lol..well hit me up with a discussion...

why so many ...?

Welcome @Mistborn knight!

I've been working through Lightbringer for the first time myself. :)

16 hours ago, Mistborn knight said:

Hey @Mistborn knight, welcome to the Shard! I haven't actually read any Salvatore or Cole but I'm looking forward to reading the Lighbringer series, I've heard good things! :D