37 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Good food, obviously. 

*eyes widen*

No!

Hide contents

They should have a Happy Inquisitor Restraunt! 

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

What if THI was in the theme park all along?!? *conspiracy theory music plays* 

ORRR if you guys have started a chain restaurant, one of them could be there? 

I would be very much onboard with this. We can double the prices and make maximum profits!!!!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!! (read: We’re gonna get a lot more stories!!!)

Instant noodle vendors.

Sak's Premonitions of Doom Haunted House.

Whack-A-Squirrel! Get a perfect score and win a Lifeless rodent of your own! Small Soonie dolls available as a consolation prize.

Lightweaver fun house. 

A boat ride that plays "It's A Small Cosmere After All" .

Chouta must be a staple product in the Food Court of the Gods, and for cultural appropriation purposes there could be a contest of themed chouta from different shardworlds.

For non Food related thoughts, how about Lazer tag based loosely on Sel's Cognitive Realm. 

For map and monetary thoughts, I think that there should be a common area with a little bit of everything Cosmere and your base ticket covers only that area. It's going to have the rollercoaster stuff,some kid friendly stuff and of course the Food Court of the Gods. But if you pay a little more you can get activities exclusive to the shardworlds. That's where I'd put something like Rules of Threnody haunted house or Tarachin from Nalthis. The most expensive ticket, the VIP ticket gives you access to everything. Some of us are completists and will be compelled to grab the VIP tickets, some only really like Scadrial or Roshar or whatever and will buy the tickets to get into those areas only. Some will just have a good time with the family at the base park. 

Here's how I see it. Me and my friends go to the Cosmere theme park. Each of us bought a kicker ticket. One of us bought a metalborn ticket for access to the Scadrial exclusive area, one bought a surgebinder kicker, yet another bought a kicker ticket for Aviar Alley and so on. We all agree to meet back up at the Gods Court after an hour or so. One of my guys doesn't make the rondevous because he splurged on the Adonalasium ticket. We have to call him and drag him away from the Shades so we can stroll through the Ars Arcanum museum (in the base park) before heading home. A good time was had by all, although a couple of us wish we would have just bought the Adonalasium ticket and stop being cheapskates.

18 hours ago, Bigmikey357 said:

For non Food related thoughts, how about Lazer tag based loosely on Sel's Cognitive Realm.

Wouldn't the lasers just be hitting you constantly from every angle then...?

I love the last two paragraphs!

Edited by AonEne

Just now, DoomStick said:

Why would one spell laser w/ a z?

My neighbors have a dog named Lazer with that spelling, which was apparently an accident somehow. Might've just been a typo this time.

On 6/22/2019 at 7:54 PM, DoomStick said:

But what kind of food will the FCoG sell?

That depends on whether or not this park is in the Cosmere or on Earth. 

If on Earth: We should have normal carnival type foods, cotton candy hot dogs burgers and the like. Franchises should also be available. Starbucks should figure prominently I feel.

If in Cosmere: I think each Shardworlds should get a park and FCoG should serve local fare. The thing with that is not many planets have easy access to travel yet. I mean a family in the Rose Empire isn't traveling to Elantris just for a play day for example. As of this posting the only two world's we know of that could pull this park off are Roshar and Scadrial. If Sel's magic were not geographically locked I would add them to the list since there is an instant travel aon. Hey, maybe it can be like Disneyland, where you get one when you become a full part of the global community. So when a planet becomes sufficiently advanced enough they will clamor for a Cosmere Theme Park franchise.

Edited by Bigmikey357

7 hours ago, Coyote_Durango said:

They'd have a field day.

Is this a pun I sense?

That would be really cool, though if anyone is actually a professional artist who doesn't mind drawing random stuff for Sharders then I need to kidnap them real quick for a year or two.

Edited by AonEne