Here's what we've got so far!

• Lashing roller coaster
  • Undetermined frightening Hemalurgy ride
  • Kredik Shaw-themed haunted house
  • Urithiru slide
  • Shattered Plains mirror maze
  • Shadesmar wave pool or ball pit
  • Chouta vendors (and presumably vendors of other foods, such as baywraps)

What else?

@Stormblessed Dolphin@Shallan&Pattern@Truthless of Shinovar@Shard of Thought@Wander89@Rosharan A.C.@Wyndlerunner@Doomstick Here!

Ok ok ok. I like the sound of all this. But I think we've got to form a general map of the park. You come into the parking lot, and there are the gates. My proposal is once you walk in, the first thing you see is a round plaza with some of the more general buildings such as the Kandra Comedian area and shops and stuff. Then, you walk forward and down the street a ways, where it splits at a smaller plaza with some kind of monument/statue in the center; the left and front paths lead to the rides and games and whatnot, with most of the water rides being down the left path, and then to the right and forward a little is a large food court on a hill, called the Food Court of Gods!

Let me know what you think; we can totally change it up if anyone wants.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

6 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

The game where you toss a ball into a bottles, but instead it’s with spheres.

Chull Petting Zoo

Or maybe those spheres (I forget what they're called) where it's just the glass, without money? Otherwise I feel like it'd get stolen often :P

Ooh, this petting zoo has to have other stuff too.

3 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Ok ok ok. I like the sound of all this. But I think we've got to form a general map of the park. You come into the parking lot, and there are the gates. My proposal is once you walk in, the first thing you see is a round plaza with some of the more general buildings such as the Kandra Comedian area and shops and stuff. Then, you walk forward and down the street a ways, where it splits at a smaller plaza with some kind of monument/statue in the center; the left and front paths lead to the rides and games and whatnot, with most of the water rides being down the left path, and then to the right and forward a little is a large food court on a hill, called the Food Court of Gods!

Let me know what you think; we can totally change it up if anyone wants.

I like it! What should the monument be?

3 hours ago, Doomstick said:

We need a palanaeum

Is that the type of thing that would be in a theme park though?

Edited by AonEne

36 minutes ago, Wander89 said:

I'd want one of those Mistborn trampoline things where they tie the ropes to you like a slingshot and let you loose!

Oh! Like those little reverse bungee things! Mistborn ones would be so cool! :lol:

There should be something Nalthisy. That would be fun, with Hallendren and all the colors and stuff?

Explore the Caverns where the Scadrians spent the Catacendre!!

Guided tours available. Maps provided at the main entrance. 

Go on a tour of the Historic Kandra Homeland at the Pits of Hathsin!! 

(Silverlight Entertainment Co. is not responsible for any injuries sustained while exploring Storage Caverns, Homeland, or Pits of Hathsin)

2 hours ago, I Don't Know said:

There should be something Nalthisy. That would be fun, with Hallendren and all the colors and stuff?

Food Court of Gods ^ :P 

1 hour ago, Doomstick said:

It’s what would want

Fair. 

55 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

*gasp* The monument should be of Hoid! Or Brandon...

Brandon!