Ursa Regno

Little Bear

BREAKING NEWS

Pandemonium has broken out in the Clans of Ursa. The looming threat of the newly formed Clan is beginning to boil. Rumor has it they have been gathering weapons. It's up to the Bear Knights of Ursa Regno to take them down...

More will be revealed as information is found by our Researchers.

Welcome to my RP! :) You may choose to be a Knight of Ursa Regno or a Researcher who is looking for answers. Depending on the interest, I can make a PM for each group, or have the thread be a home base. This is a pretty random concept :ph34r: and I don't have a concrete idea about what this will be, so players can advance the plot as they wish. :blink:

Large-Claws stepped forward, giant sword in hand, and worry showing in his face. He looked over across a battlefield, scores of dead bears littering the ground. It was a hard battle, and Large-Claws had lost many bears.

A scout known as Hard-Pelt came forward, moving with as much haste as he could manage with his wounds. “How many have we lost today?” Large-Claws asked.

”Too many, sir. Our estimates range around 10,000 bears.” Hard-Pelt said.

Large-Claws let out a sigh, one which quickly turned into a growl. “We cannot the let the Ursaws have another victory such as the one they had today!”

The Ursaw was a newly formed clan one that had rebelled against the entirety of the Clans of Ursa. Large-Claws, from the Ch’Ursuq clan, was intitially worried about this, but far from concerned. Rebel clans had risen up in the past, but none had been as successful as the Ursaws. They had gained an unbelievable amount of followers in a short time, part of why they were faring so well in this war.

The other clans were late to assemble the Bear Knights of Ursa Regno, the fighting force and defense of the Clans of Ursa. Less than a month ago, Large-Claws had been announced the general of the Bear Knights, and the duty had threatened to crush him. The war was hard, and little progress had been made besides scuffles.  Today had been the first real battle.

And it had been a disaster.

Hey @Little Bear! This RP looks really cool, I hope you don’t mind if I participate! I know that this post had a bunch of assumptions and world-building that you may not have had in mind. If you want me to change anything, or rewrite it all, just let me know! I’m planning on my RP character to be Large-Claws, and I really don’t know what he’s going to do yet, I was just kinda setting up a base post:D

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

I like it! Just a heads up though, the level of seriousness in this RP may not be very consistent, as some of my ideas are more silly additions to the plot. Though I  am going to hopefully include some clues and codes. You’ll see what I mean soon . . .

I am going to be playing a character as well as acting as a narrator/newspaper in this RP. :)

Edited by Little Bear