Rhythm of War Book 1 first draft finished

Wintersu

I would take a 2021 release, although he's stated 2020 here, since the calibre of his books are just outstanding. I've said it before but these updates are just part of the little things that Brandon does that makes me just like him more and more.

1 hour ago, Wander89 said:

I wonder who will be on the cover for this one, actually.

So far the cover does not realy seem to have much to do with the plot. 

1 hour ago, CrazyRioter said:

Maybe Szeth?

Is he not on WoR cover?

On 6/20/2019 at 2:00 PM, Wander89 said:

I would take a 2021 release, although he's stated 2020 here, since the calibre of his books are just outstanding. I've said it before but these updates are just part of the little things that Brandon does that makes me just like him more and more.

I might be in a minority, but I think a 2021 release would actually be best for everyone. It'd allow more time for Brandon to write the novellas for Rock, Rysn, AND The Lopen, as well as potentially find time to write The Lost Metal and at least Skyward 3 between RoW revisions. If that turns out to be the case, we'd get three books in one year and potentially more Stormlight content than not (he'd write Rock's novella beforehand, but there might not be time for Rysn's or The Lopen's) between now and 2021. 

• Chaos locked this topic