The Stormlight Archive - in LEGO

pxchris

Check out these absolutely superb LEGO builds that an acquaintance of mine has recently done. I was extremely impressed with them myself!

Flickr Link

Stormlight Archive

Individual builds:

Szeth-son-son-Vallano, Truthless of Shinovar

Kaladin Stormblessed

Shallan Davar

The same builder also lead a collaborative effort to build a huge diorama of the Battle of Falme from the Wheel of Time:

The Wheel of Time: Battle of Falme

On 6/14/2019 at 3:56 PM, Karger said:

Can someone ID the last scene from Stormlight for me?

On 6/14/2019 at 5:02 PM, continuumg said:

Last one looks like Shallan and pattern in shadesmar 

Yes, that is correct @continuumg - this is the full description on the builder's original Instagram post:

Shallan Davar

Shallan had never bothered imagining what Damnation might look like.  Yet here she was.  The land was made of a deep, glassy black stone.  Kind of like obsidian, with a black sky overhead, a cold sun -if it could even be called that- hanging at the end of a roadway of clouds.

No, she wasn’t dead, this was Shadesmar.

Pattern stood beside her. His black cloak hung at the sides too stiffly.  Above the rigid, high collar, where his head should be, was a large, floating symbol of twisted design full of impossible angles and geometries.

In front of her was a dark ocean of shifting glass beads, clattering against one another.  With her freehand Shallan retrieved a sphere from that sea of beads.  She stared, unblinking into that black sphere.  Understanding flooded her mind, she held a soul, the soul of a building.  Each bead in that vast ocean was the soul of something from the over side. She clutched the sphere that was the soul of a building, and tried to make it move.  It resisted. She further pressed her mind against it, and it still resisted. "You could be a ship," she said.

"I am a building," came the reply in her mind.

"A grand ship, with sails," Shallan pleaded.

"I am a building."

--Paraphrased from Brandon Sanderson’s “Oathbringer”

• Chaos locked this topic