The Cosmic Battle to Save the Thread

BringerofShadows

The first mime growled as his friends and colleagues were hacked to the ground. These people needed to be stopped. Now.

Xino collapsed to the ground, the onslaught proving too much for him, he Narrated.

The mimes held Xino down as Silence strode over to them. He pulled out his gun and put it to Xino's temple.

Stop, he said, the words echoing out across the landscape. Or else.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

You are my prisoners now, Silence said calmly. Allow my mimes to take you captive, and none of you will be harmed.

"Nothing you do makes sense. I just want my happy ending, to be done with all this Narritive nonsense. Why are you so set on hurting me and all I care about?"

9 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

"Nothing you do makes sense. I just want my happy ending, to be done with all this Narritive nonsense. Why are you so set on hurting me and all I care about?"

Silence's gaze darkened, but he said nothing.

He turned towards the mimes. Bind them, he said, and the mimes moved forward with ropes.

22 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Silence's gaze darkened, but he said nothing.

He turned towards the mimes. Bind them, he said, and the mimes moved forward with ropes.

"You're a disgrace," Star said. She spit on his cheek, but let the mimes take her.

Edited by Shard of Thought