Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scion of the Mists

The "Copy" Feature from Arcanum

3 posts in this topic

I really like the "copy" feature from Arcanum, especially the recent modification to link directly to the WoB.  However, one thing that I just noticed (and maybe it's been the case forever), is that if I copy a WoB that has a suggestion pending, it pastes the word "suggestion" at the top of the WoB.  Not sure if this is something that can be fixed easily, but I thought I'd note it here.  

For example:

[suggestion]

17thCharge (written)

Is it possible to forge together Hemalurgic spikes of every Invested metal (both Feruchemical and Allomantic) to create a spike for a single bind point, thereby simultaneously providing the powers of each original metal?

Brandon Sanderson (written)

RAFO

General Signed Books 2018 (Jan. 1, 2018)

That's intended behavior as people should know which entries are verified as transcribed correctly or not. Suggestion indicates it requires additonal review. In this case it is a bit silly but I do think this is the correct behavior for the Copy button to have.

On 6/14/2019 at 2:39 PM, Chaos said:

That's intended behavior as people should know which entries are verified as transcribed correctly or not. Suggestion indicates it requires additonal review. In this case it is a bit silly but I do think this is the correct behavior for the Copy button to have.

Makes sense.  Thanks!