Hello

AntBelh

Hello everyone ! 

My name is Antoine, I'm french and I just started reading Sanderson 2 month ago. I've read Mistborn Era 1, Elantris, The Way Of King and Alloy of Law. I'm about half into Shadows of Self. My favorite book is probably The Hero of Ages, and my least favorite is definitely Alloy of Law.

11 hours ago, AntBelh said:

Hello everyone ! 

My name is Antoine, I'm french and I just started reading Sanderson 2 month ago. I've read Mistborn Era 1, Elantris, The Way Of King and Alloy of Law. I'm about half into Shadows of Self. My favorite book is probably The Hero of Ages, and my least favorite is definitely Alloy of Law.

Hi Antoine!

It seems you’ve read a lot of Sanderson books for two months! Who’s your favourite character?

Yeah, I had a good amount of free time, and a friend lend me The Final Empire... I couldn’t stop after that...

I’ve yet to learn more about the past of Dalinar and Shallan, but I love them already, but I think my favourite is Hrathen. I know a lot of people don’t like Elantris as much as Stormlight or Mistborn, but I really loved the way Hrathen was written and his journey.

On 6/14/2019 at 7:04 PM, AntBelh said:

Yeah, I had a good amount of free time, and a friend lend me The Final Empire... I couldn’t stop after that...

I’ve yet to learn more about the past of Dalinar and Shallan, but I love them already, but I think my favourite is Hrathen. I know a lot of people don’t like Elantris as much as Stormlight or Mistborn, but I really loved the way Hrathen was written and his journey.

I would have to agree with this. My favorite series might still be Stormlight, but Hrathen was a fantastic character.

Salut, Antoine! Welcome to the Shard. Your favourite books and characters have been covered already, so all I have left to ask you is if, while they were sleeping, Vin and Sarene were magically transported to an abandoned town in Arelon and had their powers swapped, making Sarene a mistborn and Vin an Elantrian, who would be the first to figure out what had happened and what would they do about it?