Quick Fix Game 38: ZOMBIES

Alvron

“Keep the cocktail,” Ian said, then patted his stomach. “Blazes, I could really do with a cocktail right now...” maybe drink the problems away, just as he done before the apocalypse. But more zombies meant less pubs, which meant less cocktails for Ian. Looking at the cut up zombies, he wrinkled his nose and took his shovel with him as he walked forward.

Poking the dismembered head of one of the zombies, he impaled it on the tip of the shovel, and held it up. “Now we have a way to intimidate those undead suckers, if they even have emotions.”

On 16/06/2019 at 8:30 AM, Kidpen said:

Meta Character (Pronounced May-ta Car-actor), an insane man who believes himself to be only a character created in a collaborative story is signing up against his better judgement. He doesn't approve of the plan to shoot the zombies, and would instead suggest either chopping them up with a sword or running away and observing them to discover their physical capabilities.

Aww I thought you were going to be Larry the cable guy...i.e the actor for may-ta from cars :ph34r:

Andrew Andrewson finished wiping and promptly left the outhouse. In the few measly minutes he was gone, the group had nearly tripled in size, and two zombies had been killed, and promptly dismemebered.

"Ahh man! You had all the fun without me." He said. 

As he sits in the tree, Bill thinks about a movie he once saw. It had little fuzzy people that lived in tree houses. They looked like teddy bears, but beat a bunch of space soldiers to death. Bill really likes the fuzzy people's tree houses. He would like one of them for himself. It would be a nice way to live out the zombie apocalypse, since zombies can't climb trees.

Yeah sorry @Alvron I'm going to have to take a spectator position as well. Considering how long QFs take- I'd assumed sign-ups would have been over quicker and the game would have started sooner but I can only afford to play for the next week and after that, it would be irresponsible.

May I have a spec doc link as well please?

Day One:  And so it begins

As we join our intrepid travelers, they have just fled the town of Hankala after stumbling apron a rather large group of zombies.  Due to their sudden departure they were forced to leave behind almost all of their belongings and are plodding easterly towards what they hope is a safe haven.  This ragtag band of foot weary roamers are only mere hours ahead of the Zombie horde that hounds their heels.  They banded together out of desperation and a deep seeded need to know that they were not alone in this new dark unforgiving world.

Of Aman Lanigiro and Lorenzo Zombie-eater there was no sign.  Everyone just assumed that they hadn't been able to make it out of Hankala and the zombies had gotten them.  They knew more of them would fall before making it to where they were going but they each held hope that they wouldn't be one of the ones to pay the price.

Survivors they were, one and all.  They all had their own story, their own secrets.  Some had secrets best left long buried…

Important information: (pay attention to these)
Terrain:  Forest
Weather: Sunny
Wind: Slight northerly breeze
Wildlife: Strangely silent

As there is at least one refugee holding a Map, certain areas of interest are revealed.
Nearby there is a stream of clean mountain water
There is also a clearing not far from the path the group plans to take

Revealed Mechanics: (OP will be updated with them as they become known)
PMs are open but can only be one on one
GM to be included in all PMs
Actions are open ended but must be plausible
You can take any action you can think of but only one of each action per cycle
Players can take up to 3 actions per cycle
Tied lynch results in the Gods of Luck and Chance deciding who dies
Two vote minimum required for lynch unless otherwise interfered with

Cycle will last 23 hours after which a 1 hour break will be taken so I can put my mind back together after what you lot are going to do to it.

Player List:

Elandera - Kyler O'Malley
Straw - Gustavus Adolphus
Rathmaskal - Rash Williams
Mailliw73 - Manny Darovious
Devotary of Spontaneity - Leon
StrikerEZ - Lachlan McZombie
Ventyl - Sean McSean
Butt Ad Venture - Butt Venture the second
I think I am here - I. Tiah
Cadmium Compounder - Andrew Andrewson
Snipexe - A. Pear O’Scissors
Hemalurgic Headshot - Bill Woodsman
Fifth Scholar - Friedrich
Lumgol - Tanky Boi
Ax's Boyfriend - Murder Hobo
Coop772 - Anonymous Refugee #1
Kidpen - Meta Character
xinoehp512 - Dr. Eibmoz
Sart - Sarah
WeebTrash - Subaru

Friedrich looked around. 

“Well...I suppose the only people I can blame for this whole zombie crisis right now is the military. Manny (Maill), you said you were in the military? And that we all are? Why haven’t you had us taking decisive action against these monsters?”

Ian stepped forward, his hands right around his shovel, zombie head still impaled on its tip. He slammed the shaft of the shovel on the ground. It pushed into the ground soundlessly, but it did look dramatic.

“Now doesn’t seem like the right time to lynch someone,” Ian said. “While it’s a time old debate whether to kill someone on the first day or not, I just think it might be more useful for us to focus our efforts on scavenging, and looking for food or water near the stream.”

Speaking of the stream, there didn’t seem to be much noise of the wildlife, especially for being near to a source of water. Maybe the zombies had passed through the area recently.

12 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Now doesn’t seem like the right time to lynch someone,” Ian said. “While it’s a time old debate whether to kill someone on the first day or not, I just think it might be more useful for us to focus our efforts on scavenging, and looking for food or water near the stream.

"I don't see why we can't do both. It seems clear to me that although we can only take 3 actions every day, voting doesn't count." Meta said. "I do however agree with the sentiment to move to look for food. Is anyone here already feeling the affects of hunger?"

Hmm, bad timing. I'll still be able to post and take actions, but activity will be limited for a couple days.