Quick Fix Game 38: ZOMBIES

Alvron

20 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Well, you all claim about you’re so smart, don’t you?” Ian said. “So why don’t you hunt for your own food? You’re awfully picky for the undead. You want your food to be meat you want it to be alive, and threaten to throw a tantrum if he don’t hunt it for you.”

Ian raised his sharpened stick, still keeping his distance. “What if we decide we don’t want to do that anymore? Every time we try to help you, from trying to get cow brains to trying to mention you to the farmer, it always ends up badly.”

"Cow kill Human. Gun kill Human. Not kill Zombie. Zombie help Human? Zombie eat living. Human eat dead. 

43 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Okay, I just feel really out of the loop here. I feel like the zombies know something the rest of us don't. There's something about this game that only makes sense once you've become a zombie.

Most of what they're saying, at least to me, sounds like typical elim speak. Especially in a conversion game. They want us to just accept the disease. Devotary's "pyramid" is the basis for conversion. It almost seems as if they can convert more than one person a game, but one person a turn. So you have this kind of structure:

ContentImage-MultiLevelMarketingPyramid.gif-550x0.png.78eb4f799cac3193ba1c351404bedf20.png

A pyramid scheme.

If we don't stop them en masse tonight, we're done for. I don't think becoming a zombie is worth it.

If there's anyone willing to help me, PM me. I have an idea.

11 hours ago, Elandera said:

A pyramid scheme.

If we don't stop them en masse tonight, we're done for. I don't think becoming a zombie is worth it.

"Pyramid!"

"Worth, yes. All pyramid. Break pyramid, Human break."

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

So... the last people to be converted lose?

"No. Pyramid, no bottom. Pyramid has all." 

Day 5: Zombie Inferno

The plan was simple but elegant.  Lure the Zombies with bait and then burn them all.  Sadly for the refugees, plans seldom go as planned.

While some of them gathered petrol and set the trap, others ran around trying to get the attention of the zombies. But like with fishing, luring zombies never turns out well for the bait.

The trap itself worked like a charm as three zombies were lured in but it did cost.  Ian Tiah knew it was going to be a risk but it was a risk he was willing to take for his fellow refugees.  He lured those zombies with everything he had, even going so far as to cut his own finger releasing that sweet, sweet blood he knew zombies craved.

The petrol soaked house went up in flames and with it almost half of the zombies that had been plaguing their heels for days now.

Meanwhile, Andrew Andrewson stalked his prey.  He tracked his target down abandoned streets and through dark alleys until finally he found him.  Murder Hobo.  A dirty smelly Hodo who liked to stab.  Well Andrew liked to stab too, only he liked to use his teeth to do the stabbing.

Andrew jumped on the Hobo and started to feed only for the Hobo to laugh and pull out his knife and start cutting Andrew up.

Now it was Andrews time to laugh, raspy as it was, for he had his own tricks.  He knew the refugees wouldn’t feed him like they promised and would try to kill him so he had doused himself in petrol and set up a crude system to ignite if he was attacked.

It worked just as he hoped.  With his fingers firmly grasping on to his victim, Andrew laughed as both he and the Hobo burnt to death.

No one was lynched

Everyone dined on an assortment of salvaged food
Cycle will last 23 hours followed by a break for me to put out the fire do the write up.

Elandera - Kyler O'Malley is now a Zombie!
xinoehp512 - Dr. Eibmoz is now a Zombie!
Kidpen - Meta Character is now a Zombie!
Cadmium Compounder - Andrew Andrewson has died.  They were a Zombie
Ax's Boyfriend - Murder Hobo has died.  They were a Retired Serial Killer
Fifth Scholar - Friedrich has died.  They were a Zombie
Coop772 - Anonymous Refugee #1 has died.  They were a Zombie
WeebTrash - Subaru has died.  They were a Zombie
I think I am here - I. Tiah has died.  They were a refugee with O-Neg blood

Important Information:
Terrain: Woods
Weather: Cloudy
Wind: None
Wildlife: You can see some movement in the trees

As someone has already scouted ahead, the following places of interest are revealed
A fairly large building sits in a clearing.  It appears to have once been a laboratory
There is a children's playground to one side of the laboratory
There are a couple of treehouses

Revealed Roles:
Retired Serial Killer:  (Passive) Before the Zombie apocalypse you were a Serial Killer.  You have found your skills to be of great use surviving this new world.  If you are attacked, you will automatically fight off your attacker.  If it is just one attacker, you will kill them.  If there are two attackers you will simply survive.  If there are three or more, the numbers will overwhelm you.

Blood type O Neg :  (Passive) You have the rare blood type O Negative.  This blood is prized above all others for being able to be given to anyone.  It turns out that it is also the sweetest of all blood.  If a player that is either above or below you on the player list is attacked by a Zombie, there is a 50% chance the Zombie will smell your blood and go after you instead.

Player List:

Elandera - Kyler O'Malley
Straw - Gustavus Adolphus
Rathmaskal - Rash Williams
Mailliw73 - Manny Darovious
Devotary of Spontaneity - Leon
StrikerEZ - Lachlan McZombie
Ventyl - Sean McSean
Butt Ad Venture - Butt Venture the second
I think I am here - I. Tiah Blood Type: O-Neg
Cadmium Compounder - Andrew Andrewson Zombie
Snipexe - A. Pear O’Scissors
Hemalurgic Headshot - Bill Woodsman Refugee
Fifth Scholar - Friedrich Zombie
Lumgol - Tanky Boi Zombie
Ax's Boyfriend - Murder Hobo Retired Serial Killer
Coop772 - Anonymous Refugee #1 Zombie
Kidpen - Meta Character
xinoehp512 - Dr. Eibmoz
Sart - Sarah
WeebTrash - Subaru Zombie

One day, there was a monkey tribe just minding their own business, when they saw a bunch of humans crawl out of the bushes.  While normally, they would keep their distance from humans, these ones seemed in dire need of medical attention. As the monkeys ran forward to help, they quickly realized something was wrong. But it was too late.
          None of the humans apparently thought it worthwhile to warn the monkeys about the zombies.  Before they had a chance to run, the zombies quickly took their opportunity snatch as many monkey brains as possible. Few of them were able to escape. Luckily, I, Georgey, scrambled up a tree as soon as possible, and the zombies were unable to follow me.  I shouted for the survivors to scramble for the trees, and 8 of us made it.
         Unfortunately, I made a grave mistake that night. As we all went to sleep high in the trees, I felt a searing pain in my shoulder, and saw a zombie monkey biting me. I jumped to my feet and attempted to scramble away, but it was too late. I too became one of them us them us, and the two of us together quickly converted the rest of the sleeping monkeys. Ravaged by hunger, we set off to find more unsuspecting tree dwellers.

Georgey pushed the makeshift typewriter, to the left, and rolled the paper out.

Georgey was your average monkey… perhaps a little more intelligent, but other than that, perfectly average.  When he was a year old, he found he could start a fire by scraping some stones against each other, and when he was 3 years, he learned that if he put clay in between sticks, he could build complex structures. Oh, but you should have seen what some of his friends made… His newest invention, a typewriter.

He skimmed over the paper. Yes, he would not make the same mistake the humans made with him. After all, he had known for a while that his tribe of monkeys were far more civilized than humans. He would give the humans a proper warning, so that they stood as good of a chance as possible against him. It wouldn’t be easy, but they could do it. He believed in them.

A second voice spoke in his head, “NO, THESE MONSTERS MUST BE FIXED. LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO YOU. THEY DESERVE NOTHING.”

Georgey set his shoulders, then his hips (being basically a second set of shoulders), and determinedly walked towards the humans. Georgey reached out to hand someone the piece of paper, but then recoiled. He didn’t want to give it to a zombie. He scanned the crowd trying to decipher which were and weren’t zombies.  Why did humans all have to look the same??? Why couldn’t they be easy to tell apart like monkeys were?! He screamed so that several heads turned towards him, set the paper down on a log, and ran away as fast as he could. Or at least, as far as he could before the voice came back.