Public Opinions  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your enjoyment of Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

• Excellent! :D
    • Good. :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad. :(
    • Terrible! >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/no opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 3, The Taste of Death (ToD)

3. 3. Are you satisfied with the way the main plot has been run?

15 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

Azrael nodded. "It's decided, then. Stormbreaker goes down, the assassins go up, and the Dark Angels will go both ways. We can cover the most ground that way."

@Vargo Seldon @Sorana

Zokora nodded curtly.

"Let us establish a way to communicate directly. If one of us runs into trouble the others can help."

She proposed and turned around. There they were.

She stepped away from the group and waved for the Guns n' Ninjas to come over. The Spren-like creature was following them as well.

"My name is Zokora An'Inera. I am te Righthand's assistant. We will go up. It is our task to secure the floors upwards. Any questions?"

@I think I am here.

@Ark's Boyfriend

@Vargo Seldon

@Grey Knight

@xinoehp512

4 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

To be honest Woodrack, I'm fine with that character.  All of us fighting him at once would surely kill him.  Our only mistake is throwing ourselves at him one at a time.  For what it's worth, My vote would be to keep him here.

Okay, so the main problem that Ark pointed out in the Tattered One, is that you guys cannot physically kill him. Stop him? Yes. End him forever? You don't have the capability. You take five Max/Mara level emotional allomancers? It's possible. You take a shardblade, cut him into tiny pieces then hide them across the planet? Wouldn't kill him forever, but it would be hard to put him back together.

Though, you would have stopped him eventually, and I think he should have stayed as well, he would not be dead.

Emotion: Tired.

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

Wolf vanished abruptly, left Mike on the ground.

"She's not my girlfriend."

he replied tonelessly. Bella, a part of this? Bella commanded them all? He had asked her to come, to follow him, she knew he was fighting them, and she had let him go alone. She hadn't told him, instead she had watched the city burn. She had accepted his betrayal, had told him she didn't care. He knew why. Because she didn't care. She had this large scheme, had her own plans. And she knew he had no chance to make a difference. He had endangered his squad for her and it was for nothing. Because she didn't care. He was just a guy that had adored her, and she had liked it.

Mike grabbed a knife, and cut the tattoo off, let the flaming skull fall on the ground.

Wordlessly he followed Darkness inside, a hand pressed to the bleeding wound on his arm.

"Do you have a plan where to go?"

@Vargo Seldon

Yah know, I think Ark is going to kill me. Actually, I just told him, and he seemed fine. Bellatrix might kill the Tattered One though, seeing as how she is one of only seven characters that could, probably. (Those being, Voidus, Sudiov, The Stranger, Lord Ajak, Death, and Bellatrix. Death and the Straneg are in there because their era zero, so probably.)

Emotion: Laughing, but also realizing that I might have made a mistake.

I'm double posting because the above post(Ignore this if the before stated post is gone) was a glitch.

Emotion: Informative.

Hey, grey, where is Silva supposed to go?

Emotion: Seriously asking.

@Grey Knight

19 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

The bomb on the neck of the bomb collar lackey exploded.

BOOM!

The battle might have been over but the effects were still there. An explosive detonation, at close distance? The monster had said he’d survive but it didn’t seem like it.

Wes thrashed around in the floor, clutching at his face. One side of his face burned, it’s where the explosion must have hit the most.

Was anyone here a healer? Did anyone here care? The pain was too great for Wes to say anything but he hoped someone could notice, help him out. Oh, he was going to die here, wasn’t he?

Actually Woodrack, Galvris could probably end him forever using balefire.

Stormbreaker nodded.  He and Hasharan jumped down the shaft simultaneously, both holding on to the sides to slow their descent.  

Hasharan's shardplate absorbed the impact, while Stormbreaker just took it in stride.  Hasharan drew his Shardblade, and Stormbreaker drew his broadsword.  To any other man, it would be a sword almost to large to lift.  However, Stormbreaker's huge hands handled it deftly.  

Hasharan kicked open the metal doors with his plate-enhanced legs, and they flew across the hall.  Both of them jumped out into combat stances, properly spaced so they wouldn't hurt each other.  Then, they readied themselves to attack whatever was there.

@Grey Knight @Ax's Boyfriend

———

Galvris stepped out into the city full of death.  His gateway had taken him from the forge, to a street he remembered had a very good bagel place near Plasmacore.  

He looked around with sad eyes at the destruction.  He would never love this city like he did Oasis, but it was still home.  He'd helped rebuild it after the Seven Day war, though he hadn't been present for the war itself, and after Solace threatened destruction.  

Still, it was always good to see two sides to the problem, so he strode towards Plasmacore.  Killing a parrot-headed man with a blast of energy, he slowly opened a gateway.  Inside it, everything was black.  It was almost as if nothing existed.  Except for a small platform.  When skimming, everyone had a platform tailored to their preferences.  Galvris's was a triangular shaped platform, with the Ghostblood symbol etched into the surface.  

He stepped out onto it, and willed it to move forwards.  There was no wind, no visual effects.  The only way he new he was moving was the acceleration.  He skimmed to where he judged the headquarters of Plasmacore to be, opening a gateway there.  

He stepped out, ready to face whatever was there.

@Ax's Boyfriend again

Their way back was difficult. Lena partially carried Mart, regularly saw members of the various guilds fighting, waited until they had cleared a way and then hastened along again. Mart was tired, hadn’t eaten since this had started and while he was frightened, clung to her, he was also slow. Carrying him sucked up her strength even more than running had earlier. Holding him with one arm alone turned incredibly difficult after a while. She swallowed a second pill, counted her pulse. It suppressed her exhaustion, but she knew, she would have to pay the price later. You could only push a body so far. There was no way she would leave Mart behind, or seek shelter in one of the houses here. The forge. If she made it there, maybe Alask could take him, she had some food there, and hopefully more water. It meant that Warden would see him, Eve, but Lena was beyond caring. She needed for him to get to safety, to get out of this mess, but she would never hand him over a stranger. She didn’t trust the guilds, but mostly because trusted nobody. Except for Alask maybe. He would betray her. But when he did, he would regret it, that made him different. And she couldn’t picture him hurt her son. So it was back to the Forge. Easy. A risk, but she would take any risk to make sure Mart was safe. She hoped they were still there. Flee together with them. If the guilds captured them, then maybe Alask would help her. If only by searching for a new place for Mart to stay. Mostly she was tired. And the closest place she figured where they could be safe, was the forge. She couldn’t take him home, all the snakes, frogs, poisons. So she continued to hide in houses, until a monster passed, another few metres, hiding. On and on until she lost track of the time that passed, until she felt her hands start shaking slowly. Too much, two pills had been two much. And she had known, had decided to do it. She had some valium somewhere. Later. Once Mart was safe. Thirsty she drank some water, but gave most of it to her son. After a short break she continued, carrying him again, both of her arms holding him tight. The pain forgotten - for the moment. fresh blood welled out of the wound, coloured her sleeve a bright red.

The Haunt shrunk, he was still large, but not as titanic as before. He looked around, saw the shield flicker and he frowned in irritation.

People, entering PlasmaCore. Quickly he floated over, his fog body leaving a translucent trail lit by the emergency lights all around.

He hovered near the building, but didn’t enter just yet. That, however, put him on the same street as Lena, and without even knowing she was there —as why would such a great being as himself care about mortals? — Was blocking her exit path.

@Sorana

Edited by I think I am here.

6 hours ago, Silva said:

"Fine," Eiran said. His voice was trembling. "I'll give her a call. If she says it's okay to bring you over, I will. Otherwise, I cannot." 

One hand slipped into his pocket to take out his phone.

Will there be another post, or do you want me to get the call now?

5 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Out on the street, a ball of light streaked to a stop in front of the building. Following him were TUBA's best warriors. @AonEne

"This is it, folks," he buzzed.

Tena's house or the PlasmaCore building?