Public Opinions  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your enjoyment of Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

• Excellent! :D
    • Good. :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad. :(
    • Terrible! >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/no opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 3, The Taste of Death (ToD)

3. 3. Are you satisfied with the way the main plot has been run?

5 hours ago, kenod said:

That makes sense. She might try to track you down later, but it shouldn't be too hard to avoid her. Sorry about that.

Aln ascended to the roof of the building where she had spotted the figures. She approached them, and asked "Did one of you just take control of the Phoenix?"

@Sorana

@I think I am here.

@Truthless of ShinovarShinovarShinovarShShinovarShi

Sorry about the above mess; whenever I try to tag Truthless of Shinovar, my phone writes "Shinovar" over and over again. I don't know why. If I try to erase it, it just writes more. Does anyone know how to fix that?

@Silva

Edited by Rushu42

1 hour ago, Ark's Boyfriend said:

Seom had found herself a mat and was asleep on it. @Sorana

Mike smiled at her sleeping form and covered her with a blanket as well. She'd asked him out. Seom had asked him out. A part of him still wondered if she really meant it, or if it was born out of the situation. He supposed, he would see what happened.

Quietly he stepped to the door and stood watch.

============

11 minutes ago, Rushu42 said:

Aln ascended to the roof of the building where she had spotted the figures. She approached them, and asked "Did one of you just take control of the Phoenix?"

Althea turned to the Newcomer, her face a neutral mask. Not unfriendly, just neutral.

"Hello."

She greeted her.

"I am Althea Tenira, Righthand and member of the Ghostblood's Triarchy."

She introduced herself instead of answering her question. Max could decide for himself what he wanted to tell her.

"Who are you?"

14 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Althea turned to the Newcomer, her face a neutral mask. Not unfriendly, just neutral.

"Hello."

She greeted her.

"I am Althea Tenira, Righthand and member of the Ghostblood's Triarchy."

She introduced herself instead of answering her question. Max could decide for himself what he wanted to tell her.

"Who are you?"

"I am Alanis Sheneth, leader of the Scholar's Guild. It's a pleasure to meet you." She glanced to the side, registering the presence of Tels, but made no comment. "I suppose, before you answer my questions, I should offer my services. Do any here need healing?"

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

Mike smiled at her sleeping form and covered her with a blanket as well. She'd asked him out. Seom had asked him out. A part of him still wondered if she really meant it, or if it was born out of the situation. He supposed, he would see what happened.

Quietly he stepped to the door and stood watch.

She snored rather loudly and kept sleeping.

51 minutes ago, Rushu42 said:

"I am Alanis Sheneth, leader of the Scholar's Guild. It's a pleasure to meet you." She glanced to the side, registering the presence of Tels, but made no comment. "I suppose, before you answer my questions, I should offer my services. Do any here need healing?"

Althea nodded. She'd heard of the Scholar's Guild. Neutral and rather peaceful. Could she risk it? Her eyes rested on Max, barely able to stand without help. The last time someone had offered help it had ended with her on the ground, almost dying.

"My husband is hurt."

She said quietly, mostly because it would be hard to miss Max injuries.

"I would be grateful if you could help him."

2 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Althea nodded. She'd heard of the Scholar's Guild. Neutral and rather peaceful. Could she risk it? Her eyes rested on Max, barely able to stand without help. The last time someone had offered help it had ended with her on the ground, almost dying.

"My husband is hurt."

She said quietly, mostly because it would be hard to miss Max injuries.

"I would be grateful if you could help him."

"Of course," Aln replied. She stepped over to Max and placed her hand on his arm. Stormlight began to stream out of her into him. In a few moments, his injuries were gone, as was most of Aln's stormlight. She took a deep breath, removing her hand. "If I may ask, how was he hurt?"

22 minutes ago, Rushu42 said:

“Of course," Aln replied. She stepped over to Max and placed her hand on his arm. Stormlight began to stream out of her into him. In a few moments, his injuries were gone, as was most of Aln's stormlight. She took a deep breath, removing her hand. "If I may ask, how was he hurt?"

Max observed the situation silently, using Althea for support. She asked how he was and before he could reply the whole situation with Alanis had happened. She touched him and stormlight flowed into him, and Max good as new. The effects of the itch poison had disappeared and all the cuts and burns from the explosion were gone. He stood up straighter, and even though he didn’t need to he still kept his hand on Althea’s shoulder.

“Thank you,” he said, smiling. “First it was by chasing down a terrorist, and then ambushed by some people who pretended to be healers.”

He extended a hand. “Max Tenira, head of Canton Operations. As for the Phoenix,” he shrugged. “I didn’t know it was possible to take control of something like that.”

—-—

“Thanks, sir,” Wes said when Mike gave him the cushion and blanket. He laid the cushion down near a wall and slept in a postion that most would consider very paranoid, with his back to the wall and sitting upright, blanket draped over all of him excels his head. In no time, however, he was also asleep.

Wes dream scene coming up! That’s bound to be interesting. :P 

Just now, I think I am here. said:

Max observed the situation silently, using Althea for support. She asked how he was and before he could reply the whole situation with Alanis had happened. She touched him and stormlight flowed into him, and Max good as new. The effects of the itch poison had disappeared and all the cuts and burns from the explosion were gone. He stood up straighter, and even though he didn’t need to he still kept his hand on Althea’s shoulder.

“Thank you,” he said, smiling. “First it was by chasing down a terrorist, and then ambushed by some people who pretended to be healers.”

He extended a hand. “Max Tenira, head of Canton Operations. As for the Phoenix,” he shrugged. “I didn’t know it was possible to take control of something like that.”

Aln shook his hand, and her own head. "This place is more tumultuous than mid-revolution scadrial, sometimes. It's nice to meet you."  She opened her notebook and pulled out her pen. "Would you mind if I asked you a few questions? I'm compiling a theory of Universal Investiture, as well as a history of the events here."

12 minutes ago, Rushu42 said:

Aln shook his hand, and her own head. "This place is more tumultuous than mid-revolution scadrial, sometimes. It's nice to meet you."  She opened her notebook and pulled out her pen. "Would you mind if I asked you a few questions? I'm compiling a theory of Universal Investiture, as well as a history of the events here."

Max smiled, still very grateful for the healing. He felt back to his old self, like he could jump around and move without aching somewhere in the process.

“Be my guest,” he said.

Max smiled, still very grateful for the healing. He felt back to his old self, like he could jump around and move without aching somewhere in the process.

“Be my guest,” he said.

"I assume that the Phoenix was a hemalurgic construct, since your Allomancy could take hold of it. Do you know anything else about the origins of said construct?" 

1 minute ago, Rushu42 said:

"I assume that the Phoenix was a hemalurgic construct, since your Allomancy could take hold of it. Do you know anything else about the origins of said construct?" 

Max shook his head. “Somewhere from the DA, definitely. Other than that, don’t know.”

He smiled. “And I am a Rioter, but if any emotional Allomancer could control the Phoenix it’d be a bloodbath. Unfortunately, my regular Rioting would be too weak, even if aided by the AlleyStorm, to control something which has probably got a few dozen emotional stability spikes.”

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

Max shook his head. “Somewhere from the DA, definitely. Other than that, don’t know.”

He smiled. “And I am a Rioter, but if any emotional Allomancer could control the Phoenix it’d be a bloodbath. Unfortunately, my regular Rioting would be too weak, even if aided by the AlleyStorm, to control something which has probably got a few dozen emotional stability spikes.”

Aln frowned. "Then how did you do it? I assumed that your Allomancy was enhanced." 

3 minutes ago, Rushu42 said:

Aln frowned. "Then how did you do it? I assumed that your Allomancy was enhanced." 

Max frowned and gave his best clueless face. Because he was clueless, just about how she knew instead of about the Phoenix. But he was clueless nonetheless.

“I didn’t,” he said and looked around. “If it was enhanced I’d probably be able to fend off my attackers better.” He didn’t mention one of them was wearing aluminium and the other was a coppercloud.

Max frowned and gave his best clueless face. Because he was clueless, just about how she knew instead of about the Phoenix. But he was clueless nonetheless.

“I didn’t,” he said and looked around. “If it was enhanced I’d probably be able to fend off my attackers better.” He didn’t mention one of them was wearing aluminium and the other was a coppercloud.

"You're telling me that it wasn't you?" She frowned, considering. "Then there are two options. Either someone else is controlling it, or it decided to leave on its own." She grimaced. "I'm not sure which option is better. I'm adamantly neutral,  but I still don't want my home burned down." She wrote something in her notebook, then asked, "So what were you doing here, if not confronting the Phoenix?"

Althea shot the woman a short grateful smile.

"If you are working on a chronic, we might be able to offer some more assistance. Once things have calmed down is probably better. We have reports dating many years back."

They would have to sort through them, keep the internal stuff away, but it never hurt to get a better standing with a new guild. And they probably had enough to really help her. You never knew who would read the chronic one day.

@Rushu42

Just now, Sorana said:

Althea shot the woman a short grateful smile.

"If you are working on a chronic, we might be able to offer some more assistance. Once things have calmed down is probably better. We have reports dating many years back."

They would have to sort through them, keep the internal stuff away, but it never hurt to get a better standing with a new guild. And they probably had enough to really help her. You never knew who would read the chronic one day.

@Rushu42

"That would be very helpful, thank you. We can contact each other after PlasmaCore is dealt with." If it ever is, she added to herself. Aln looked back at Max. "You mentioned an army? Would you happen to know what exactly this army is trying to accomplish?"

Eiran understood Max's hesitance to share with this stranger that he had in fact controlled the Phoenix. He himself was also reluctant to let others know what he could do. Then again, he also understood the woman's perspective. She just wanted information.

"It wants to conquer the city. That's the most important thing at the moment. None of us want someone random coming in and trying to take over," Eiran said. "Eiran Sullivan, TUBAist," he introduced himself.

8 minutes ago, Silva said:

Eiran understood Max's hesitance to share with this stranger that he had in fact controlled the Phoenix. He himself was also reluctant to let others know what he could do. Then again, he also understood the woman's perspective. She just wanted information.

"It wants to conquer the city. That's the most important thing at the moment. None of us want someone random coming in and trying to take over," Eiran said. "Eiran Sullivan, TUBAist," he introduced himself.

8 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Max shook his head and shrugged.

“Destruction of the city. Dominion over the Alleyverse. Standard evil army stuff, really,” he joked.

Aln nodded. "I see. And what was your plan to stop it?" Then, to Eiran, "It's nice to meet you."

15 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"And I hope that the TUBA forces will stand with us as well."

Althea added.

"But I have no confirmation of that."

She glanced at Eiran to see, if he had more information in that regard.

@Silva

"Our top priority is citizen safety. Forces not helping evacuate will assist wherever necessary," he said.

Technically, he had no confirmation of that from superiors, but it was standard protocol. Safety first, solutions later.