Public Opinions  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your enjoyment of Phase 2, Rivers of Blood (RoB)?

• Excellent! :D
    • Good. :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad. :(
    • Terrible! >:(
    • Didn't read or participate/no opinion
  2. 2. Will you participate in Phase 3, The Taste of Death (ToD)

3. 3. Are you satisfied with the way the main plot has been run?

This is happening somewhere in Alleycity, and not too close to the PlasmaCore building. I only put it here, because it relates to the mainplot. You can of course interact with her, if you want to. I simply want to avoid confusion about her whereabouts.

Lena ran through the streets. Blood was slickening the stones, turning the earth to mud in other places. A man grabber her arm, tried to pull her towards a vehicle, but she snarled at him, and he backed away. A Ghostblood, judging his uniform. She rounded a corner, saw a monster and turned back, continued on the street leading away from the forge. A woman waved to her, gestured towards a tunnel, TUBA, but she ignored her as well, continued to run, her feet pounding a fast rhythm on the stones beneath her feet.

Usually Lena was satisfied with who she was, what she was doing. She'd never aimed for power, as long as she could brew poisons and try them out, she was satisfied. Money meant nothing to her, it was usefull to buy incredients, but nothing more. A smile touched her lips when she remembered Laurelai, her few sentences with someone who finally, finally understood the beauty, the magnificence of a poison. Another turn, another monster. Lena continued to ran, grabbed a man, pushed him towards the thing, to buy some time to get away. A part of her knew, that it was suicide. She had no weapon, nor did she know how to fight, and she doubted, that a poison would have any effect on whatever these things were. Here, with her pants wet from blood, with the screams of creatures all around, she wished that she had aimed for power, had spend her money for some abilities, something like those in her stories did. But she hadn't. She couldn't fly, or vanish, throw fireballs, or shoot a gun. Lena could cook and more importantly, Lena could run.

It was strange to follow the streets that were so busy usually, to wave away troops trying to help her, to get her out. How could she explain, that she had to go in, deeper and deeper into the city, that she had to find someone. Find someone in this chaos, in this confused panic. Another corner. Thankfully the street was empty. Her side was starting to hurt, but she continued to run. Maybe she could distract the monsters with her remaining pancakes. They were special, but that didn't matter. She had to arrive, had to make sure they had found him, that he had gotten out. Everything else, was just a bonus.

14 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

“Good for you Heretic!” The Tattered One said before dashing forwards and slashing at her with two foot long blades from his hands.

@Silva @Sorana @Clyde Froggins @Vargo Seldon @I think I am here. @Ark's Boyfriend

Edahs hissed and flicked shadow-acid towards the creature.

@Ax's Boyfriend

The Tattered one dodged out of the way of the shadow acid, as he had no idea what it was, and therefore got out of the way of the person stupid enough to get within three feet of him. Then he took two daggers in the back. He stopped, turned around and looked at the man who threw them.

"I can throw things to," He said before letting loose a hail of tiny, lethal, needles at him. He had some spikes come out of his back and push the knives onto the ground.

@Sorana @Clyde Froggins @Vargo Seldon @xinoehp512 @Ark's Boyfriend @I think I am here. @Silva

7 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

The Tattered one dodged out of the way of the shadow acid, as he had no idea what it was

Shadow-acid is a black substance that 'dissolves' anything nonsentient that it comes into contact with (a limited amount, of course). Stuff that is sentient isn't dissolved as quickly, but feels intense pain.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Shadow-acid is a black substance that 'dissolves' anything nonsentient that it comes into contact with (a limited amount, of course). Stuff that is sentient isn't dissolved as quickly, but feels intense pain.

Thanks. He'd be almost completely immune to it's effects. He would heal faster than it would erode.

3 minutes ago, Clyde Froggins said:

Maxwell reached into his vest to pull out more dynamite but found he was out of it. "Dang it." He whispered before jumping behind a pile of rubble. "Alright, hope this works." He said before starting to fire his rifle at the man.

The Tattered One felt bullets go into his flesh and then turned to look at the man shooting them, and started walking towards him saying, "Really? You saw me fall through space and land on the ground unharmed, get two knives in my back, and then turn around and retaliate, an you think bullets can harm me? Do you see the flaws in your logic?"

Edited by Darth Woodrack

1 minute ago, Darth Woodrack said:

The Tattered One felt bullets go into his flesh and then turned to look at the man shooting them, and started walking towards him saying, "Really? You saw me fall through space and land on the ground unharmed, get two knives in my back, and then turn around and retaliate, an you think bullets can harm me? Do you see the flaws in your logic?"

"Yes" He said as he shot at the man with his revolver, "but" bang, "maybe" bang, "you" bang, "have" bang, "a" bang, "limit." bang. "Or not." Maxwell said with a tremble in his voice.

9 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Thanks. He'd be almost completely immune to it's effects. He would heal faster than it would erode.

Reading his profile, I think that it would have an effect. Assuming he's a manifested cognitive being like a spren... if one lands on him, it would absorb into him, causing harm.

(This is a bad explanation. I'll try and clarify later, if you're confused.)

And don't forget the pain. No sentient thing is completely immune to pain, even if they've suffered it before.

@Darth Woodrack

Edited by xinoehp512

Xineo, you point is well made, and I guess it does make sense, to  point, but he is completely insane, so pain is more of a mild annoyance to him than anything else.

Emotion: Cheerful.

4 minutes ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"Yes" He said as he shot at the man with his revolver, "but" bang, "maybe" bang, "you" bang, "have" bang, "a" bang, "limit." bang. "Or not." Maxwell said with a tremble in his voice.

Sorry Clyde....

"Child, I certainly have a limit," The Tattered One said, standing before him looking down, "But you have no hope of getting anywhere near it,"

The Tattered One jutted out twelve, three foot long spikes from his body, to stop Maxel from being able to dodge to the sides, and take it that if he stayed were he wa she would be speared. He also shot five inch long needles forwards in case he dodged backwards.

Edited by Darth Woodrack

27 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Xineo, you point is well made, and I guess it does make sense, to  point, but he is completely insane, so pain is more of a mild annoyance to him than anything else.

A fair point. A drop or two of shadow-acid aren't going to be more than a minor annoyance, generally speaking; however, because the pain goes in at the spiritual level, insanity doesn't really have an effect.

I would certainly expect him to notice, however- it's unlikely he'd have been able to dodge all the droplets.

Maxwell was impaled. He would not survive this battle. He would die. His entire life flashed before his eyes as he coughed up blood. He slowly reached for a cigar from his pocket, he put it in his mouth and lit it. He took a long drag of it and after a moment he went limp, his last cigar still burning in his mouth.

I'm really sorry. Take an upvote in condolences. Please forgive me....

Emotion: Really, sorry.

The Tattered One laughed, not a hint of guilt in his psyche. He recalled his spikes, turned around charged at the one who tired to stab him first, jutting out spikes from his hands, preparing to decapitate her.

@Sorana @Silva @Clyde Froggins @Vargo Seldon @xinoehp512 @Ark's Boyfriend @I think I am here.

Darkness looked fearfully at this skinny character.  He usually didn't fear for his life, but if anything could kill him, this thing could. He drew two katanas.  If he was going to fight, he'd want it at arms length.  He then turned and, channeling a large amount of kinetic energy, kicked the Plasmacore door in.  

"Everybody in, NOW!" He yelled.  They had to get away from the tattered man.  

@xinoehp512 @Sorana @Silva @Ark's Boyfriend @I think I am here. @Darth Woodrack 

———

Stormbreaker followed the Space Marines in.  The room within Plasmacore was dark and foreboding.  He looked at the bodies with a critical eye.  The killer had not been stable, whoever he was.  

Stormbreaker walked forwards towards another door, his Lurker team covering his back.  Hasharan drew his shardplate, and Stormbreaker yanked the door open.  

Stormbreaker dodged to the side as he did so, and Hasharan charged into the room, swing his blade to eliminate potiential enemies.

@Grey Knight @Ax's Boyfriend

1 hour ago, Darth Woodrack said:

The Tattered one twisted out of the way, getting a few drops of acid hit his arm. He looked at it and blinked.

"That actually hurt," The Tattered one said annoyed. He charged forwards with a shield out of spikes on his arm, and a spike sword in his hand, prepared to decapitate Edahs.

@xinoehp512

Edahs dodged quickly out of the way, following Darkness. Part of him itched for a fight, but he had to remember- he was here to find Nekorb. He could afford distractions.

He threw a few droplets back over his shoulder anyways. It made him feel slightly better.

Ene, what are TUBA's best fighters like?

@AonEne