Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weltall

Logging in on multiple devices

3 posts in this topic

I recently changed phones and I've noticed that since then, whenever I log in using it I get logged out on my computer (and vice versa). This didn't happen on the old phone where I could stay logged in on both at the same time and I don't think it's a hardware thing since neither device has trouble staying logged in on its own. Did something get changed on the board that makes it so you can't have multiple devices logged in at once? It's not a huge issue for me since I rarely post from the phone, though it's kind of handy to be able to see the update notices when I'm not in front of a computer.

This has been an occasional issue that has been reported and that sometimes affects me. I don't actually know why it happens but it does resolve itself eventually. For me it takes less than a week when it's happened. Has this been consistent for a while?

I am hoping an updated version resolves this. I'm not sure if there's a setting I can change right now to fix it.

I'm hoping to do a bunch of site stuff this summer.

I've only noticed it for the past few days because that's how long I've had the new phone. I'll keep an eye out and see how long it takes to resolve itself. Like I said, it's not too bothersome.