Hello!

Hello there, I am aneonfoxtribute (people call me Neon oftentimes), and I just caught up with cosmere, finishing Oathbringer on the 6th. My favorite characters from each series are Hrathen, Sazed, Wayne (I knew I forgot something, it was Era 2) Kaladin, Lightsong, and Kenton. My favorite series are Mistborn Era 1 and Warbreaker, and my least favorite are Elantris and White Sand. My favorite power system is Allomancy and my least favorite is AonDor. Yes, I have a bias towards Mistborn. Ask me any questions you like

Edited by aneonfoxtribute

28 minutes ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

Hello there, I am aneonfoxtribute (people call me Neon oftentimes), and I just caught up with cosmere, finishing Oathbringer on the 6th. My favorite characters from each series are Hrathen, Sazed, Kaladin, Lightsong, and Kenton. My favorite series are Mistborn Era 1 and Warbreaker, and my least favorite are Elantris and White Sand. My favorite power system is Allomancy and my least favorite is AonDor. Yes, I have a bias towards Mistborn. Ask me any questions you like

Hello Neon! Thanks for joining, hope to see you join in the discussions. What's your favourite scene from the series? There's so many to choose from!

Favorite scene, eh? (I don't know if spoilers are allowed here, so I'll mark them) Hmmm... I always liked the chapter in Hero of Ages where 

Spoiler

Elend goes to a village to save it from a koloss attack and he laments how he can't save all the people he tries to.

Other good scenes are, from Warbreaker, 

Spoiler

Lightsong giving up his immortality to save Susebron.

From The Final Empire

Spoiler

Kelsier's fight with the Inquisitor

From the Hero of Ages

Spoiler

Vin's fight with the Inquisitor's and Sazed becoming Harmony

From Oathbringer

Spoiler

The end of the attempted defense of Kholinar, with absolutely everything going wrong

From Words of Radiance

Spoiler

Kaladin jumping into the arena to help Adolin

And from Elantris

Spoiler

Hrathen saying that his armor was real all along before punching Dilaf

Also, just about any scene where Kaladin says Words. They're all awesome. (Also I really wish there was a way to preview messages, I don't know how this is gonna turn out, so if it looks horrible, my apologies)

6 hours ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

Oh, I've recalled another scene I particularly enjoy. From The Way of Kings, the only seen to make me almost cry, 

Hide contents

Kaladin at Honor's Chasm. That whole scene was wonderfully done. 

Those are some pretty damnation good scenes, that one with Kaladin about Honor is a personal favourite

36 minutes ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

How could I forget about the scene in Secret History where 

Reveal hidden contents

Kelsier meets Vin in the Cognitive Realm.

That scene was so good and I completely neglected to mention it. 

Ooh, yeah, that's a good one. To be honest, Kelsier wasn't my favorite character when reading The Final Empire, but I felt like Secret History added more depth to his character. 

I always loved Kelsier, tbh. Even after TFE, he was always a strong contender for my favorite character, with Sazed being the only one to overtake him basically the whole time. As of now, I don't really know where I'd rank him, Vin, and Elend (they would be the next three after Sazed, I just don't know where they would rank compared to one another).

1 hour ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

I always loved Kelsier, tbh. Even after TFE, he was always a strong contender for my favorite character, with Sazed being the only one to overtake him basically the whole time. As of now, I don't really know where I'd rank him, Vin, and Elend (they would be the next three after Sazed, I just don't know where they would rank compared to one another).

Excited to see where the rest of his story goes.