Bloodweaver

Hello (keeping it simple)

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I am happy to join you, especially because my exams are coming up. That is definitely the best time to engage in something! 

I've been reading Sanderson's books for two years. I still need to read The Reckoners and Alcatraz but I'm up to speed on Cosmere. My favourite Cosmere novel is probably... Oh, well - all of them. I also love Skyward and it's great to read about someone my height (talking about Doomslug, obviously). 

About me: I am a student from Poland (but I am not patient enough to wait for the translated novels anymore). My favourite authors - my other favourite authors include: Terry Pratchett, Andrzej Sapkowski, Marion Zimmer Bradley, Rick Riordan.

Anyway, it's great to be here!

Welcome Bloodweaver!

Nice name have cookie.

Have some hemalurgy! 

*spikes*

Posted (edited)

Hello from Poland, too! I actually joined about two weeks ago--well, as you said exams are coming, so what is a better thing to do than creating theories? 

Edited by Nnatel

Well hi! Things are never simple in the Cosmere ;)

Welcome to the 17th Shard, the home to all Sanderson related procrastination methods. If you're really looking for something to distract you, I recommend the Alleyverse. 

Welcome to the 17th Shard, the home to all Sanderson related procrastination methods. If you're really looking for something to distract you from studying, I recommend the Alleyverse.