Long Game 56: Discord in Elendel

StrikerEZ

15 hours ago, Alvron said:

Blasphemy!  One must always use an actual coin when deciding who lives and who dies.  :P  I personally have several coins and dice next to my computer exclusively for SE.

This goes doubly if you are a coinshot trying to decide who to kill. It's all in the name :P

• 3 months later...

Given it has been several months since anyone posted, I'm going to assume it safe for this game to be closed. :P  (We will get all caught up at some stage I swear)  Congratulations to the Rebels for overthrowing the Police.  Let Anarchy reign.

Many, many thanks to Striker for running his first game.  It was a fun game to watch unfold with a wonderful twist on some classic roles.  Thanks also to Maill for helping Striker GM.  I'm sure Striker benefited greatly having you there to help them out.

And as always, thanks to all the players.  These games are only as wonderful and successful as they are thanks to every single one of you in our little group.

If anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get a hold of Wilson, Orlok, Fifth or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!  If you would rather keep some detail secret or are self conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be, while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Elbereth, Amanuensis, Aonar Faileas, A Joe in the Bush, and Stink) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: