Reckoners promo stuff available

(The admins gave me permission to post this so please don't freak out.)

I recently, and quite unexpectedly, had to replace the clutch in my car and the cost of repairs ($1,100!) is forcing me to sell some of the stuff in my stash of Brandon-related ephemera. I hate parting with any portion of my collection but I want this debt off my back more than I want to keep these items to myself.

I've put up for sale three sets of the postcards and character cards from The Reckoners. Each set contains: three holographic postcards (one of each city) and three character cards (Prof, David, and Megan). These came from a prize box of promotional items for the series that a friend of mine won a few years ago in a contest. They kept what they wanted and gave the rest to me. These three sets are the extras that I've been hanging on to. I have pictures of everything on the ebay page. Obviously the money I'm making off of these will only pay a small portion of the repair bill but it will help. 

Here's the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/293088644565

30 minutes ago, dhalagirl said:

I've put up for sale three sets of the postcards and character cards from The Reckoners.

Two now :)

I am sorry you (feel like you) have to part with these. I collect most kinds of Brandon swag (was only missing the Firefight-related ones here, for example), so I know - or at least can imagine - how difficult it can be to part with any of it. I hope you sort out this money mess =\

Meanwhile, I see you have other items for sale as well, so I just wanted to let other people know that they can take a look and see if they like anything else. 

Good luck!

• Chaos locked this topic