Greetings from Varsuuk!

Varsuuk

I am at work so I will make it (uncharacteristically) brief.

I came to Brandon's work via "Silence in the Forest of Hell"? (I forget titles) since I have a habit of reading GRRM/Dezois anthologies to try out other authors. I've become a fan and avid reader of many due to this from Abercrombie to Rothfuss - but none more than Brandon Sanderson. I believe I have read all but the Alcatraz books (I read #1), Snapshot and the latest White Sand installment.

I got my 12yo son who DOES NOT READ (I am so ashamed :( - I lived head in books since 7years old) into Brandon recently and he is devouring Reckoners and recently finished Edgedancer declaiming "Brandon Sanderson is an storming' AWESOME writer!"

He has ADHD and puts things off to the last minute. I only learned of his SFF project when 10 days were left and helped him listen to the book for it. I have a post in Stormlight section asking for advice on art he can use for his project: 

If you can, check it out and give advice :)  Thanks all, glad to be here.

Welcome to the Shard! Glad you found your way here! What is your favorite Sanderson book?

Also, good luck with the project! :) I can't really blame him for putting it off... I'm busy doing that same thing right now with my high school history project.

Also, I would highly recommend against accepting any baked goods... They might steal your soul for testing in the dark alley. 

Don't worry, it'll make sense eventually if you read through some of the threads.

Edited by Mushroom Catalog
Pastry Warning

• 5 months later...