Era 4 Scadrial.

John Flamesinger

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

I'm assuming that it's Era 4 Scadrial that are the ones above on First of Sun, but do we see Era 4 Scadrial anywhere else at this point?

i don't think any of the stories so far, other than (maybe) First of the Sun have taken place late enough for that.  timeline wise stormlight is around the same time as era 2, and elantris, warbreaker, and white sand are all earlier than that.  I don't know if we know for sure how Shadows for Silence fits in that, but i don't recall any particular evidence of spacefarers in that one either.

8 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

I'm assuming that it's Era 4 Scadrial that are the ones above on First of Sun, but do we see Era 4 Scadrial anywhere else at this point?

Era 4 seems way too far ahead to get any hints so far. Maybe in the sequel he's writing now?

On 29.5.2019 at 4:40 AM, Dunkum said:

i don't think any of the stories so far, other than (maybe) First of the Sun have taken place late enough for that.  timeline wise stormlight is around the same time as era 2, and elantris, warbreaker, and white sand are all earlier than that.  I don't know if we know for sure how Shadows for Silence fits in that, but i don't recall any particular evidence of spacefarers in that one either.

Shadows for Silence is between Warbreaker and Stormlight.