Ashes & Allomancy(Actual Play Mistborn based ttrpg Podcast)

Hello Everyone my name is Zach. I am the Game Master for a New Actual Play TTRPG Podcast Based in the world of Scadrial From Mistborn Called ASHES & ALLOMANCY (A&A). We will be launching our first Episode or Chapter on June 8th! The game will take place during the first book so if you havnt read the first 3 books this show will contain spoilers if not now eventually. Now a quick note because it is a TTRPG obviously there may be some time line issues along the way so know that i intend to stay as close to the book as i can without sacrificing fun and adventure and player choice. The player will be having their own adventures but occasionally cross paths into the main story to experience all the big moments from the books that can be experienced from an outside character and as for the moments that they can experience i will be re skinning those experiences for the players themselves to see firsthand along with their own stories. The Players of A&A have not read the Books and will be experiencing these stories on podcast. Please follow us at aallomancy.podbean.com for a teaser and every episode that launches. also show your support by following us at twitter.com/aallomancy Thanks in advance for joining us and I hope to interact with you in the future.

AA 500 KB.png