Artemos

Invested - a Mistborn Video Game

8 posts in this topic

I haven't posted in this subforum before, so I thought I'd mention it here. I've been working on a game/physics demonstration that implements the physics of Allomancy.

You can find a longer description (and a lot more pictures and videos) at the full post here:

Let me know what you think!

Very cool! Recently playing through Spider-man on PS4 made me wish there could be an open-world Mistborn game that had that level of fluidity with the movement and controls. This is definitely a good step in that direction as nailing the physics is going to be key to something like that.

Yes! When I first read Mistborn I wanted to do this but it seemed like too much work for a spare time project, lol. I was thinking of trying it in 2D at some point. Glad to see you're working on it!

This is a very interesting concept, and it looks like you've got a good start :)

Hello! Good job there! I assume this is done with unreal engine, right? If so, do you program with C## or blueprints?

I, and I think that many more people here, will be greatly pleased if you keep sharing the updates on this project :D

Also if you need a hand, I'm about to finish a career in Videogame design, and I know a thing or two abot programming (in unity c# tho and blueprints in UE, not c++) (but I don't think you need any help with the technical part, I might say).

Cheers man!

Edited by Arcetos

2 hours ago, Arcetos said:

Hello! Good job there! I assume this is done with unreal engine, right? If so, do you program with C## or blueprints?

It's actually done in Unity with C#. If you want, you can look at the code here.