Hi Everybody!!!

My name is zach. Love to game and a recent fan of Brandon Sandersons works Ive read the first Stormlight book the first trilogy of mistborn and elantris so far and working on Warbreaker. Im pretty addicted. Anyway am a father of two boys and I am a Part of a few different ttrpg Podcast including one that i am starting soon that is based in the world of Mistborm that I am super excited about

On 5/22/2019 at 5:54 PM, Ashes&Allomancy said:

My name is zach. Love to game and a recent fan of Brandon Sandersons works Ive read the first Stormlight book the first trilogy of mistborn and elantris so far and working on Warbreaker. Im pretty addicted. Anyway am a father of two boys and I am a Part of a few different ttrpg Podcast including one that i am starting soon that is based in the world of Mistborm that I am super excited about

Hello Zach.  Take an upvote to get you started.  Now a little advice about the shard:

General Discussion is a great place to get started, and General Cosmere Discussion is a great place to talk about the Cosmere.  As Jofwu said, stay away from subforums on books you haven't read, as spoilers abound.  The Alleyverse is a great place if you like role-playing.  And The Last Post Wins is a great place to talk.  I would stay away from The Longest Thread if I were you (there's a little bit of a war going on between TLPW and TLT, and I started TLPW).  

Also, take a cookie for your trouble, courtesy of the Dark Alley :).