Hey There!

6 minutes ago, Silver Whisper said:

I Think I Might Exist.

Welcome, glad you are here! Your name sounds really cool. Do not accept any baked goods, they will most likely steal your soul. Which Brandon Sanderson book is your favorite?

Edited by Lunamor

27 minutes ago, Silver Whisper said:

My favorite series is the Stormlight Archive, but the original Mistborn trilogy is a close second! I'm still trying to figure out how this website works, so forgive me if I mess this up.

You are doing great so far! A few helpful tips are to not post twice in a row (you can instead edit your post using the edit button at the bottom), as the mods don’t like that, be careful that if you start a thread you do so in the right topic, and the newspaper icon in the top right of the screen shows you all of the content that you have not read yet (I didn’t figure that out until about a week ago). Oh oh, also, when you post in a thread that has not been active for a long period of time it is called “necroing” and isn’t allowed unless you have a good reason. Which Stormlight character is your favorite so far?

Edited by Lunamor

• 6 months later...