Are cookies evil  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Are they evil

• Yes
    • No, you should eat them (wink, wink)
    • No seriously, they are really good
    • Never mention that name again.

3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Well I’d hope not. I prefer my cookies without pieces of other peoples’ souls in them. Hemalurgy free is the way to go!

*shamelessly joins the spreading of TUBA propaganda*

Hemalurgy free today, a better maintained soul tomorrow, better cookies forever.:D

TUBA cookies, no. DA cookies, well, maybe not immoral all the time, just amoral. They have a non-Hemalurgic division as well. TUBA's are generally safer, however, and much tastier. ;) We have fortune cookies too, and we don't spike our members! So in other words, cookies aren't inherently evil, but you do want to be wary of ones the DA bakes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AonEne said:

@Chaos Why is this in the Forum Games subforum? It's not one as far as I can tell. :huh:

It felt like generic nonsense that isn't actually discussion. Where do you think it should go?

I'd describe this as game... adjacent if you will.

Cookies are not inherently evil. They're just cookies. You make dough and then you cook the dough. Not evil.

Hemalurgy isn't inherently evil either. It's just magic. Magic isn't evil. Hemalurgy could be used for good.

Therefore, nothing about any cookies are evil. This is why I joined the Ghostbloods.

Edited by Dr. Dapper

On 6/26/2019 at 11:27 PM, Chaos said:

It felt like generic nonsense that isn't actually discussion. Where do you think it should go?

I'd describe this as game... adjacent if you will.

I'd personally have put it in General Discussion - it seems much more like discussion or random chatting than a game or anything to do with one. I will say that people took it in a bit of an Alleyverse direction, but if anything, that makes it roleplay-adjacent. Even still, it's not really that either - just a random thread where people happen to be talking about cookies. *shrugs* That's how I read it, anyway.

13 hours ago, AonEne said:

I'd personally have put it in General Discussion - it seems much more like discussion or random chatting than a game or anything to do with one. I will say that people took it in a bit of an Alleyverse direction, but if anything, that makes it roleplay-adjacent. Even still, it's not really that either - just a random thread where people happen to be talking about cookies. *shrugs* That's how I read it, anyway.

Generally this change is designed to reduce memeing in General Discussion. I placed some random chatting threads here, like all the random stuff threads. 

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

I can call it Forum Games and Randomness.

I like this idea.

Edit: Wow, what are the chances that we both posted here at the same time :D

Edited by AonEne