New to the group

Sagen7

Was referred to this group by someone in a facebook group.

Was thinking about Lift and Vin meeting and becoming friends and then having them write across the Cosmere by spannreed starting with street recipes

Someone replied they thought Lift and D'Naa would be great friends and I hadn't met the character yet.

That's my story. .

1 hour ago, Sagen7 said:

Was thinking about Lift and Vin meeting and becoming friends and then having them write across the Cosmere by spannreed starting with street recipes

Someone replied they thought Lift and D'Naa would be great friends and I hadn't met the character yet.

That's my story. .

Welcome to the best place on the internet! hope you stay with us for a good long while

Welcome! Have an upvote!

On this forum, we like to greet each other by saying the phrase, "My life to yours, my Breath become yours.". Just make sure to say it with lots of emotion in your voice. ; )

What Brandon books have you read so far, and which is your favorite?

If you had to pick one magic system/power that you could have from the books, which would it be?

Do you like roleplaying and/or games?

2 hours ago, Sagen7 said:

That's my story. .

Ah, yes, it makes sense that you don’t know who D’Naa is, because you’re new here. You can get Aether of Night here, which is what D’Naa is from.

8 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

On this forum, we like to greet each other by saying the phrase, "My life to yours, my Breath become yours.". Just make sure to say it with lots of emotion in your voice. ; )

No we don’t, we definitely don’t. Do not trust anyone who says such a thing. They are most likely after your soul. And welcome, glad you are here!

2 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

Are we attempting to bring this back? Is that a thing that's happening?

I am about halfway though Oathbringer. So I look forward to being a full community member then. Decided to go ahead and make my account after taking a Knights Radiant test someone on this site put up. It confirmed what I already knew.... Lightweaver all the way! Look forward to talking with you all in depth about these books!

• 6 months later...