Hello World

Dark Master

Hey I'm new to this forum so I added this post for the introduction section. I'm a big fan of Brandon Sanderson and his magic systems especially, though the ending of the Mistborn trilogy was a little weird. And I love MTG as well, I play a Mono-blue control deck in modern and a blue red creature steal deck in Commander, though that deck also a fair amount of control strategies. I'm a beta reader for an author I know and I plan to write my own book eventually too. So thats pretty much all, and the end of this post.

2 hours ago, Dark Master said:

Hey I'm new to this forum so I added this post for the introduction section. I'm a big fan of Brandon Sanderson and his magic systems especially, though the ending of the Mistborn trilogy was a little weird. And I love MTG as well, I play a Mono-blue control deck in modern and a blue red creature steal deck in Commander, though that deck also a fair amount of control strategies. I'm a beta reader for an author I know and I plan to write my own book eventually too. So thats pretty much all, and the end of this post.

Welcome, glad you are here! Like Mraize said, don’t accept any cookies, monkey bread, or any other baked goods, as they are all hemalurgically spiked and will steal your soul. Which Brandon Sanderson book is your favorite?

Edited by Lunamor

56 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

accept any cookies, monkey bread, or any other baked goods, as they are all hemalurgically spiked and will steal your soul. Which Brandon Sanderson book is your favorite?

Did you mean do not? :) 

1 hour ago, Dark Master said:

Welcome! 

3 hours ago, Dark Master said:

Yay, more Shardsters!!!! :)

• 6 months later...