Radiant road trip

ShardShaper

Hi, this is where the Roll play for "The Ten Orders: How They do Everyday Things" went. For those of you not familiar with this, it's in Roshar era four, and the on call Radiant group at urithru has just been forced into a team building roadtrip to the horneater peaks. Read the beginning here:

Lightweaver grabbed Willshaper, and summoned her spren, pi, as a shardblade, pressing it against his throat.

"Take us back NOW. I left my phone back there, and after it got lost in stonwards rock collection last month-" Stoneward shrugs "-I made one of my truths, oaths, whatever, to never leave home without it."

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 3:20 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Willshaper grimaced with the shard made up against his throat. “This is really unneccesary you know.” 

He then proceeded to morph the ground into a liquid, which Lightweaver promptly got stuck in.

"Sorry L-Weaver, but that's a no." Willshaper said. "I brought it with us!" Willshaper pulled open the door, reveling an RV with a bunch of suitcases in it. "CLIMB IN!!"

Truthwatcher frowned. "I foresee us not making is past Amia in that thing. Everyone turned to Truthwatcher. 

"FORSEEING THE FUTURE IS OF ODIUM!!!" Stoneward yelled. He threw his "do last vacation again" sign at Truthwatcher.

"Actually, I was just thinking that as a Truthwatcher you shouldn't be able to do that." said Elsecaller.

"I can still make predictions based on facts" said truthwatcher.

• 3 weeks later...

The Bondsmith, Elsecaller, Willshaper, and Lightweavers all raised their hands. The Lightweaver raised their hand because they were impersonating the Bondsmith. The Elsecaller raised their hand because they believed that they, logically, were the most worthy of being the leader. The Willshaper raised their hand because they hadn’t been a leader before and why not start now. The Bondsmith raised their hand because they were actually the leader.

Edited by Lunamor

Windrunner's hand shoots up as well. If anyone was going to be going anywhere with this strange person, then it would be him. If it was dangerous, then everyone else would be safe, and if they actually did need a leader for anything, then Windrunner would make the choice that would protect everyone.

Skybreaker starts trying to get everyone except for Bondsmith to lower their hands.

• 2 years later...