The Newcago Court

Quiver

"Once again, thank you for your hospitality. I must go work on some scholarly theoretical work now." The Panda left the castle and Newcago, waving goodbye to Queen Elsa Steelheart.

"You are most welcome. Good luck on the scholarly work." She waved back to him with a smile.

Doing quite marvolously m'queen, been out traveling in the realms beyond the 17 and been imrpoving my scholarship. I see you've come up in ranks, excellent, and that the dark alley is still taking lessons from vashrikan. I've also increased in rank a fair amount even without posting in ages... most strange.

Doing quite marvolously m'queen, been out traveling in the realms beyond the 17 and been imrpoving my scholarship. I see you've come up in ranks, excellent, and that the dark alley is still taking lessons from vashrikan. I've also increased in rank a fair amount even without posting in ages... most strange.

"Glad to hear you are doing well beyond the 17s realm. Are you planning on coming back soon? Newcago also has got a new member and a new alliance. It's been rather quiet before the last ball though."

Winter stood against the wall, her black cloak covering her. Her two knives at her cloak waved back and forth. They were only the obvious weapons, Winter had... others. Including herself. She half-shifted, her ears growing and fangs coming down. Light steps against the ground. Nobody could know she was here. Steps. Winter quickly pulled herself up, climbing. Her cloak flapped around her. She wasn't here to do harm but if someone saw her, they could alert the dark alley. Winter waited for the footsteps to fade away and landed with a soft thud on the ground. She pulled a map of the castle out of her bag. There. She was almost at the throne room. She dashed into the large room, quietly along the edge. If anyone noticed her...

Winter stood against the wall, her black cloak covering her. Her two knives at her cloak waved back and forth. They were only the obvious weapons, Winter had... others. Including herself. She half-shifted, her ears growing and fangs coming down. Light steps against the ground. Nobody could know she was here. Steps. Winter quickly pulled herself up, climbing. Her cloak flapped around her. She wasn't here to do harm but if someone saw her, they could alert the dark alley. Winter waited for the footsteps to fade away and landed with a soft thud on the ground. She pulled a map of the castle out of her bag. There. She was almost at the throne room. She dashed into the large room, quietly along the edge. If anyone noticed her...

The Queen turned around, her delicate braid swishing to the side of her head, noticing the noise of the thud and smiled at Winter. "Hello again, Winter. Nice to see you again. How are you?" Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Winter stepped forward. "Hello again, Winter. Nice to see you again. How are you?" The Queen said. Winter felt annoyed. The Queen didn't realize what she was doing. It had taken a while for Winter to get around to visiting. The Queen was playing with the wolves and the Spiked. One of them (them being Winter and the Spiked) would eventually destroy the other. If Winter was to be frank with herself, she would probably be the one to be burned. Being allied with both sides of the war could destroy someone. Winter should know. 

"Which one of us?" Winter demanded. "Why do you toy with us, pretending to be both of our friends but knowing that you'll have to pick?" 

"Queen I don't believe we've met. But I come with an urgent plea of assistance. I am a member of the Anti-Bakery and we are at the start of a war against the Dark Alley. I can only hope they haven't gotten to you first, and that you can send help. The AB is not equipped for war we are primarily healers, so I plead for your highness to side with us and help stop Dark Alley once and for all"

The Queen's face creased into a frown and she turned to both of them to make her final decision.

"I shall not be picking sides for this war. I will supply both of you with the supplies that both guilds require. I will send support for the both as well. A Queen does not break her promises, rather keeps everything fair. Both alliances still remain."

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart