The Newcago Court

Quiver

I know. I thought you might figure it out if you reread it though. :) It might help others as well.

I have two Shardweapons because I bonded both an Honorspren and a Cryptic. I have also named them in case I write a fanfic with myself as the main character. (Humility at its finest)

Never has a self-insert fanfiction been so blatantly planned.

Lurthemir! Thou doth doubt the power of the Holy Weapons of the Divine Queen Elsa Steelheart! Lynch him, lynch him I say!

Which weapons has he doubted? What has happened?

With everyone eating icy food, I think we need a ice room with icy food. Any agree?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

Oh, you haven't read SA yet. Think of them as massive glowing swords that cut through anything. (Kinda like lightsabers but bigger) The only things that can block them are other Shardblades, Shardplate, and other heavily invested objects. (Cosmere term)

And Panda, I already checked for investiture. There isn't any, but Elsa does have quite a bit on her own.

Edited by Lurthemir

So Invest the Swords! Make them glow, do the 'create sentient life' thing, make them magic swords!

Draws Quiver's sword. Ah yes, let thee magic begin.

Clenched in her hand, the sword glows magically with ice shards and twice as more powerful then before. The handlel turns gold. The ultimate sword.

Be careful not to use all of your investiture Lady Elsa, that could become an issue. What exactly do these blades do Lady Elsa?

These swords are the ultimate sword. It's power is mind blowing. This sword not only possessed some of my ice powers, it has the power to summon ice and snow when moved in a certain pattern. My knights will be unstoppable

So They're the Equivalent of HonorBlades? Seems a Might Overpowered. I don't think the Shard of your World could Support that Much Invesiture.

I did make it with my powers, so technically there swords with my powers.

What's investiture? And honourblades?

Holds sword in hand. This is one, luthemir.

An Honor Blade is a Spoiler. Invesiture is just Power, Mana if you will. all the Investiture comes From Shards, or Demigods who Rule over the Planet. Even you Power comes From a Shard, Though I'm not certain What your Shard's Intent would be. Protection? Devotion?

An Honor Blade Grants Magical abilities To their Wilders, There are ten Such Blades, and they Consume Massive amounts of Investiture.

I haven't had a chance to examine it yet Joe. I am a collector of knowledge. May I see one of them Elsa?

Yes you may, for a short while though.

I don't think they aren't as strong as honour blades but still strong. They would be used for protection and defense, and attacking if nessasisary.

*Takes the sword from Elsa with one hand and soulcasts a case for it with the other* Thank You Lady Elsa, I shall return it shortly.

*Places the sword gingerly in the case, and clasps it shut* You may take this as a token of my good faith until it is returned.

*Takes a small vial out of his coat and hands it to Elsa.* Once again. Thank you.