The Newcago Court

Quiver

I don't want them to take over. I just want to see Olaf as a pony. And Anna. And Kristoff. And I'd like to see Hans losing in a duel with Discord, please.

Hahhaha Olaf pony. The ponies May live with us, but they may not take over. The Newcago Court is run by the twin thrones.

127354_safe_twilight-sparkle_image-macro

And Kobold, I see you have deduced the Pony Trap! Sure, you can not like them, but then what have you got against friendship and tolerance, huh?

Pony Sherlock acknowledges your deductive ability.

pony_request_167____bbc_sherlock_holmes_

Edited by Quiver

Oh, silly matrim. You're thinking of Fallout: Equestria. The Stables won't be necessary for a few more years, until we irradiate the planet with our magic bombs.

...would it surprise anyone if I posted pictures from Fallout:Equestria? Suffice it to say...yes. Even FALLOUT has been ponified.

fallout_equestria_movie_poster_concept_b

Edited by Quiver

Oh, silly matrim. You're thinking of Fallout: Equestria. The Stables won't be necessary for a few more years, until we irradiate the planet with our magic bombs.

...would it surprise anyone if I posted pictures from Fallout:Equestria? Suffice it to say...yes. Even FALLOUT has been ponified.

fallout_equestria_movie_poster_concept_b

What's fallout?

Ice blast at Twilight!! Newcago shall not have magic bombs!

Frozen.jpg