The Newcago Court

Quiver

"Mat, what are we without trust? Chaos, that's what. If he actually attempts to assassinate anyone... I'll spike him to a wall and let his blood freeze" ( again, just a role... Speaking of which, new RP in the RPing forum... Check it out) BT clapped his hands and the ice block shattered into powder around Fool "Here, have some spiced cider to warm you up,"

"Mat, what are we without trust? Chaos, that's what. If he actually attempts to assassinate anyone... I'll spike him to a wall and let his blood freeze" ( again, just a role... Speaking of which, new RP in the RPing forum... Check it out) BT clapped his hands and the ice block shattered into powder around Fool "Here, have some spiced cider to warm you up,"

Im sorry but it never pays to underestimate your enemy. Look what happened to all of the forsaken. And gavilar.

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

You'd be surprised at how much trust we actually have in Lords of Chaos, BT.

Chaos doesn't necessarily mean "without trust". It just means we are removing the air of unpredictability. Makes for interesting court life.

Has anyone here read 1984, or Animal Farm, or any other George Orwell books?

If so, Four legs good, two legs bad! And go doublethink-blackwhite yourself.

I've read animal farm, can'y say I entirely understand it. Currently in the middle of 1984, but I got up to where he gets the Goldstein book, and the edition i'm reading from has like 10 pages of teeny tiny text and I'm having trouble getting back to it.

Carapace goooooddd. Humans Baaaaaaadd.

I've read animal farm, can'y say I entirely understand it. Currently in the middle of 1984, but I got up to where he gets the Goldstein book, and the edition i'm reading from has like 10 pages of teeny tiny text and I'm having trouble getting back to it.

Carapace goooooddd. Humans Baaaaaaadd.

Is it a good book overall?