The Newcago Court

Quiver

I was only trying to be friendly. The Newcago Court is a happy place.

Unfortunately, dear sister, it appears not everyone is so friendly. We must be on alert and not offer membership to any random yobbo who simply walks through these doors.

I know yobbo isn't classy, I just really wanted to use that word here and see who understands it. Or even sees this =)

Edited by Delightful

You're Death! You arrived and this Chaos Mistress cheered! You're supposed to be scary, not go around apologizing for your aura of mystery and overall grimliness! *sigh*

The part you played was beautifully executed, Death. Dark, cold, pale, grim, and final.

Well *cough* until this apology.

You're Death! You arrived and this Chaos Mistress cheered! You're supposed to be scary, not go around apologizing for your aura of mystery and overall grimliness! *sigh*

The part you played was beautifully executed, Death. Dark, cold, pale, grim, and final.

Well *cough* until this apology.

Yes well I don't want to get banned for simply playing a part. 

Yes well I don't want to get banned for simply playing a part.

These are the social threads. Of course, you are playing a part.

Join us, the Lords of Chaos, in our realm of hellfire (ticklish though it may be), and you can reap to your heart's content. You can sow discord, and wait patiently for a dueler hopefully named Leftinch to fall in your embrace. Your darkness and the despair of the dead who pass through your clutches will be a nice addition to our ranks. You will be exalted, Death, and we will praise the way you catch heads that roll. Because that's how we roll.

Join us, the Lords of Chaos, in our realm of hellfire (ticklish though it may be), and you can reap to your heart's content. You can sow discord, and wait patiently for a dueler hopefully named Leftinch to fall in your embrace. Your darkness and the despair of the dead who pass through your clutches will be a nice addition to our ranks. You will be exalted, Death, and we will praise the way you catch heads that roll. Because that's how we roll.

Death said he wasn't joining anyone. He said he was only introducing himself.

Newcago is cooler than Lords of Chaos (pardon the pun)

50 pages! Woooooooo!!!

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

A dark weary laugh echoes around the Hall.

"I thank for the invitation. But while chaos, at some points is rather amusing my nature is more one of balance. I reap the souls of the dying, I seek out those who have cheated me and put them in their place. Rest assured sisters, this was merely a social visit. I will not be collecting your souls for a good while. Ta." 

Silence follows his words.

Someone has obviously not played Darksiders  :D

You don't "recruit" or corrupt death, contrary. Death is not the slightest bit chaotic.

Death thinks to itself. Perhaps if it took a more...fitting form for this world...

The shadows swirl, the figures silhouette melts before coalescing into the shape of a young woman. Dressed in black pants and a black trench coat she straightens from her crouched posture on the icy floor. Longish black hair shimmers in the light, much like the shine of a raven's wing. A small, private smile shapes her lips as dark, white-less eyes take in the room. A Spren flits around her, like a bit of smoke. 

"This. This will be interesting."

Edited by Death

Death thinks to itself. Perhaps if it took a more...fitting form for this world...

The shadows swirl, the figures silhouette melts before coalescing into the shape of a young man. Dressed in black pants and a black trench coat he straightens from his crouched posture on the icy floor. Longish black hair shimmers in the light, much like the shine of a raven's wing. A small, private smile shapes his lips as dark, white-less eyes take in the room. A Spren flits around him, like a bit of smoke.

"This. This will be interesting."

Hello again Death.

You're back.