The Newcago Court

Quiver

"And that's Why Lwd wasn't supposed to Come.  We all knew he would assault Quiver" Then he started mumbling under his Breath again "After all Quiver Did betray US, and start this Faction without Our Lady's Permission. That Storming, Rotting, Beheaded Inquisitor, Chull Carcass, Zucchini!"

"And Don't Worry about Ashiok. Lord Swimmingly Forced him to attack somehow."

*Growls* "Silence!" He releases the bowman, stepping back. "If I ever catch you working against Lady Feather again, pardon or no, there will be blood." Turns back, addressing the Queen.

"Brightness, I beg your pardon. I act alone and do not represent the Lady Feather or the Featherblades."

*raises ashandarei to shoulder* we wouldnt want to do something rash now would we.

Your majesty the seanchan offer their support against the feather dusters.

His Majesty King Kobold, royal scribe and ostensible king of the kobolds, enters the room with a keen eye surveying the crowd.

"Tut, tut. What a mess. What are we, a pack of spambots fighting in an unruly den? Let us take accurate note of our respective factions and move forward in a spirit of diplomatic etiquette and civilized discourse."

Five pages in one day!?!?

What is it about this Elsa that draws such prolific commenting? Is it just her noble birth that requires such attention from the lowly? Does she posses some secret method of instilling avid devotion in her subjects? I must discover the truth!

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

And which civilization do you suggest we base this discourse on? Most of them haven't turned out so well.

The traditional discourse of my people. We bark out our allegiances in italic and/or CAPS LOCK, and then proceed to rail on how much more awesome our sides are.

Five pages in one day!?!?

What is it about this Elsa that draws such prolific commenting? Is it just her noble birth that requires such attention from the lowly? Does she posses some secret method of instilling avid devotion in her subjects? I must discover the truth!

(I think it is because she married Frozen with Sanderson. Plus she seems to be a pretty CHILL person. XD) Edited by lwd24era

Degradation of Spren! How dare you treat them so horribly?

Nah, it's cool. I explained to them it would make an "epic" entrance. (Oh, the puns.) They were ok with it after that.

"Stands up and dismisses Shardfurniture."

Everything ok now?

Cue dramatic resurrection... As if a little cage of ice could hold me! I've been tapping bronze for Hours to get out of that thing! Sorry about your statue... And trying to wreck your city... Let's try again. I am Ashiok the Ash Ewok, a Featherfarmer and speaker of High Imperial. Pleased to meet you, Queen Elsa.

Pleased to meet you Ashiok, I'll just make a new statue too, which one did you destroy again?

Greetings, M'Lady Elsa Steelheart. We have met in the topic of Thy Holy Entrance, but not yet here. Thy Humble Servant the Grey Pilgrim is in awe of how Thy thread could obtain nearly 100 replies in under 24 hours. I revel in Thy Divine Wonder, and admonish myself for ever having doubted thee.

Good Afternoon Sir, I don't believe we've met.

I'm Queen Elsa Steelheart. You are?

I'm am Lurthemir, The Most Interesting Man in the Cosmere. Your palace intrigues me. Also it appears you have stolen Quiver, which I find amusing.

Hello to Sir Quiver, Lord Swimmingly and King Kobold King, Lord CrystalBodies, and Sir Matrim Bloody Cauthon :)

Are you guys making up these poems or doing it from somewhere? :)

You guys are awesome. I am honoured to have you in my kingdom

good she put sir. that's better than lord or king. but its still doesn't fit.

your majesty please call me mat.

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

I'm am Lurthemir, The Most Interesting Man in the Cosmere. Your palace intrigues me. Also it appears you have stolen Quiver, which I find amusing.

Quiver wanted to serve me and I allowed it, I was unaware of lady feather but Quiver is my knave and knight. You can see that the feather is now replaced with ice and his suit is steel.

This is the 100th post. Wow.

Edited by Elsa Steelheart