The Newcago Court

Quiver

On 28/07/2018 at 9:20 AM, Archer said:

Speaking from experience, riding down stairs is fun, but it hurts to stop. Let's make this a real course. Perhaps Her Majesty could magic up one, unless that would bring back too many traumatic memories? :D

Elsa thought for a moment. "A track? I can do better than that!" A massive snowy mountain began to rumble out of the ground with a gorgeous twisting and turning ice track around it.

"Not bad for an improvement over thirteen years. Will this do?" 

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

• 2 weeks later...

A space marine burst into the hall and dropped to his knee in front of Elsa, his armor too scorched to identify the heraldry. His left pauldron was on fire, but he didn't seem to notice.

"My Queen!" he said, making a hasty bow. "Warmaster Drako requests your assistance in evacuating the citizens of the AlleyCity, before we cleanse the corruption from orbit. What do you say?"

On 15/08/2018 at 9:59 AM, Grey Knight said:

A space marine burst into the hall and dropped to his knee in front of Elsa, his armor too scorched to identify the heraldry. His left pauldron was on fire, but he didn't seem to notice.

"My Queen!" he said, making a hasty bow. "Warmaster Drako requests your assistance in evacuating the citizens of the AlleyCity, before we cleanse the corruption from orbit. What do you say?"

"Assistance Granted. What do you need?"

41 minutes ago, Grey Knight said:

The space marine stands up, his rusted joints creaking and scraping as they finally moved.

"Thank goodness," he said, grabbing a root beer. "I thought I was going to be stuck there forever!"

Elsa looked at the knight. "Root beer? I have never heard of such substance."

Fangblade appeared into the Newcago Court by virtue of a convenient Perpendicularity that was near his mother's ranch. He sniffed the situation and determined it be yet another feather-brained human party. He approached the obvious Alpha Female and rolled over in a sign of respect and submissiveness, then got back to his feet and trotted off to a table. Rearing onto his hindquarters, Fangblade placed his forepaws on the table's surface, and began to messily devour a roast pig that had smelled enticing. 

He got off the table, leaving half of the pig on the table for anyone who wanted it. Common courtesy, he decided, staring at the now savaged pig, drooling, is way too much work. He forced himself to look away, then trotted off. 

Edited by AxeliustheGreat

Yzabet, who was supposed to be working at Waystop, broke through the fourth wall, trailed by mimes. She wandered over to the food table and, ignoring the meat, took a cookie. She put it on a plate, then began poking it with a fork. You could never trust the DA.

Edited by I Am Witless

Fangblade trotted up to the female (trailed by strange creatures whose scent was oddly dull) who had just arrived. She was about the height of his mother, and didn't smell or look dangerous. She was also an Edgedancer, like Fangblade himself. His spren decreed her completely harmless right now, and he spoke, surprising the female. "What is your name, and why do you smell of a pup?" 

"Incorrect. Your name is Yzabet. My mother told me that asking humans what their name were is polite, for some ridiculous reason." He sniffed her hand (apparently, sniffing humans' backsides was rude as well) for closer inspection and cataloged the scent into his brain. 

Edited by AxeliustheGreat