Rosharan A.C.

Hola Foro Comunidad! (lol you probably thought I was Spanish just now, but in reality I'm pasty white and looked that up on google translate)

41 posts in this topic

*rolls over, face bloodied, body bruised*

*pulls out mobile device*

Must... tell someone... on the... internet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmm... powerful lies. We are the only people on the internet that you need:P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes. Oh yes. Once you join the fold... there is no escape!

bum, bumBUUUUUUUUUUUM!

(oh and just on a side note, I have read all three stormlight books, all six mistborn books, skyward, and books one through five in the wheel of time (I know that one might not count but I thought I should let you all know). After finishing book six, which I'm on right now, I plan to read Elantris. Warbreaker is on its way in the mail, and after that is Arcanum unbounded:D:D! I'd say my favorite book was probably The Way of Kings, although it's been a little while.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Mmm... powerful lies. We are the only people on the internet that you need:P

Wait. You mean there is more than just the 17th shard! My entire Perception of the world is Shattered. (You know what, don't judge me. My cosmere puns still suck. :) and yes, I know perception isn't a shard. But if it does become one, then I called it. )

3 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

(oh and just on a side note, I have read all three stormlight books, all six mistborn books, skyward, and books one through five in the wheel of time (I know that one might not count but I thought I should let you all know). After finishing book six, which I'm on right now, I plan to read Elantris. Warbreaker is on its way in the mail, and after that is Arcanum unbounded:D:D! I'd say my favorite book was probably The Way of Kings, although it's been a little while.)

Good job! It is definitely worth it, if you didn't figure that out already. You are on this site, so you probably did, but I hate to make assumptions. (Not really. I do it all the time.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any threads they would recommend? I like this one but I believe I need to broaden my horizons.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want something that will always have stuff in it, check out The Longest Thread and The Last Post Wins in general discussion. Just be aware that you can and will be condemned if you think pancakes are better than waffles, and vice versa:P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okedoke! And don't worry, your precious waffles have nothing to fear.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good...good

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Does anyone have any threads they would recommend? I like this one but I believe I need to broaden my horizons.

See my website url

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 6:41 PM, Ethan_Sedai said:

Welcome to the Shard! Have a cookie!7F0B185D-9388-412D-8BA4-1BD0780371DE.jpeg.ea7c657fbde61ec1eec1a4d776fcb160.jpeg

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

itsatrap.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also, social medialess.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Shardguard: Oh I have social media!

Everyone else: 2319.jpg.ff75ae2cd5490a379889ca00291a465b.jpg

Shardguard: HELP!!!!

Everyone else: TAKE HIM DOWNNNNNN!!!!!

Edited by The Forumlurker
5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes!!! I finished the sixth Wheel of Time book today, so I can finally start on Elantris!!! I kinda read the first few pages after it came in the mail, and I was hooked! Oh yes... this will be glorious. P.S. if any of you all have not read the Wheel of Time (technically only the last few books (there are 14) were written by Sanderson), I would highly recommend it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.