Hola Foro Comunidad! (lol you probably thought I was Spanish just now, but in reality I'm pasty white and looked that up on google translate)

Hey there everybody! I am very excited to start this forum thing. Unfortunately I understand only about a third of what I've seen so far, but that's no biggie! It can't be that hard, right? I mean, I have no experience in social media either, so this is all very new to me. BUT. I will learn. Ignorance is only a small speed bump in the highway of life, and I'm going a solid 12 mph right now, so I think I'll be good. I don't think I will be on here SUPER often, but I will do my best. After all, school is hard, and I'm one of those people who usually stays up till midnight studying. And speaking of which, I will have you know TRUTHLESS OF SHINOVAR, that I have been at school all day, and literally made my account like 17 hours ago, so give me a break. Plus you haven't even really explained to me what I'm supposed to do on here. All I know that I can do is post a "topic", change my profile picture, and give people points (although I've only half figured out that part). But it is okay. I forgive you for being hasty, and pardon you for all your sins. Including the time you dumped a bowl of spaghetti on my head (hehe that actually never happened, but no one on here knows that). Okay. I think that's all I have to say for now, so if you don't mind i'm going to go study for the next four and a half hours.

Oh yea P.S., The Cosmere rocks.

Yes! I got here second...Do Not eat a cookie if someone asks you to, they are spiked with Hemalurgy...Do Not Pledge anything to anyone, especially to @Ark1002, and if you need information, ask a mod or someone who seems to know what they are doing 

What are your favorite cosmere books? 

Edited by Mraize

The cookies are spiked (not drugs). You could take them... However, I wouldn't recommend to anybody who likes their soul. The people who say to take the cookies are bakers murderers in the dark alley. Consider yourself warned. Don't worry too much about being confused. People who read a whole bunch of the forums start to catch on. I did :) (It only took, like, a week. And a few double posts.)

On a more serious note, Hi! Welcome to the forums. What Sanderson books have you read (Or haven't read) and which is your favorite?

Hah! Make it three people who don't have social media!

3 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

And speaking of which, I will have you know TRUTHLESS OF SHINOVAR, that I have been at school all day, and literally made my account like 17 hours ago, so give me a break. Plus you haven't even really explained to me what I'm supposed to do on here.

Heheh, sorry about that. Yeah, pretty much you just post stuff, and discuss the cosmere and have 500-page-long stories about a guy named Butt Venture and Narrators  and a bunch a roleplay stuff. Oh yeah, and this guy's my cousin!!

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Yeah, pretty much you just post stuff, and discuss the cosmere and have 500-page-long stories about a guy named Butt Venture and Narrators  

Shhh....he's not supposed to know about that yet...

Just now, ShardGuard said:

Blast! I am revealed! The blogs, the shares, the retweets... the socialness of the media is seeping into my blood! It's an epidemic!

You must be quarantined immediately!!!

*puts on hazmat suit*

No no, what may seem like a disease could actually be a leech on your forearm that gives you magical powers.

-clears throat-

OH GREAT AND POWERFUL SHARDGUARD. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US WITH THE MAGICAL WORKINGS OF BOOKFACE AND HIS PARTNER TWEETER. TELL US: HOW FARE"S THIS WORLD THAT WE CANNOT REACH?

1 minute ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

No no, what may seem like a disease could actually be a leech on your forearm that gives you magical powers.

-clears throat-

OH GREAT AND POWERFUL SHARDGUARD. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US WITH THE MAGICAL WORKINGS OF BOOKFACE AND HIS PARTNER TWEETER. TELL US: HOW FARE"S THIS WORLD THAT WE CANNOT REACH?

I... I am distracted! I will tell you of these things of which you do not know.

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

"GET 'IM, BOYS!"

*proceeds to tackle shardgaurd*

*sounds of fists, heavy-handed grappling, and possibly but definitely NOT a little bit of crying*