Mid-Range Game 35: Final Flight

I just did a vote count, and I'm so storming confused.

• Elandera (1): Drake (1), Ark (1), Maill, Bard (1)
  • Drake (0): Elandera (1), Fura (3),
  • Ark (0): Fura (1),
  • Mailliw (5): Fura (2), Elandera (2), Fura (4), Striker, Ark (2), Drake (2), Bard (2)
  • xxGaea (1): Fura (5)

Why is @Furamirionind switching their votes all over the place? Isn't it clear at this point that Maill is elim? Why are you not voting on him still? 

I'm definitely getting bad feelings about this.

Edited by StrikerEZ

Wait, wait wait a second... Have I actually voted on every wagon except Elandera's so far??!?!? This must be fixed!!!

xxGaea
Elandera

Idk, I feel like either Maill is an elim and the last elim is inactive, or I think he is the SK. It's definitely one of those 2 options

Ok, now that that is done...

Elandera
xxGaea

edit: Also, Maill said he is helping with the Krell

Edited by Furamirionind
"a" was supposed to be "I"

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

@Furamirionind Yeah, helping with the Krell doesn't really clear Maill...but I just realized why you're so afraid...if Maill was shot, but only one of the ships we see besides mine has ships down...he could seriously be SK....damnation.

Meh, I still think he is more likely elim than SK.

Drake is obviously the SK. :P

1 minute ago, Furamirionind said:

Because I am obviously the other other elim...

Edit: See how suspicious this is?

Are you trying to make a claim that Maill's ousting himself as elim is suspicious? If so, I definitely agree.

2 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Are you the SK and trying to get yourself lynched?

Honestly, I don't think Fura is the SK. They're trying way too hard to be weird for me to think that they're the SK. Like, no one else is actually believing them, right? (so sorry, put her on accident)

Edited by StrikerEZ

So I feel like taking a total stab in the dark:

Rebels:

1. A Joe in the Bush: Pilot of Fresa-5. Deceased.
    • N3: Targeted DA with IMP.
    • N4: Dead.
  2. Elandera: AA Tower, 2 health.
    • N3: Targeted Krell.
    • N4: Targeted Furamirionind.
  3. Mailliw: AA Tower, 2 health.
    • N3: Targeted Krell.
    • N4: Targeted Lifebuster.
  4. XXGaea: AA Tower, 6 health.
    • N3: Targeted DA.
    • N4: No action.

Traitor: Young Bard.

• Special win condition not activated.

Unless there's a Lifebuster, I'll be shooting an inactive again tonight (and would preferably like assistance to see if we can get the inactives out of the way as candidates as quickly as possible). Fura's claim directly led to Maill's lynch, so they're almost certainly not an Elim. Assuming the Elims aren't among the inactives, and with my analysis from before, that leaves... Elan and Drake, so we're right back where we started at the beginning of the cycle. I'm going to look back at Maill's posts and see if it leans one way or the other - with Maill voting on Elan today, however, when it was clear at the time that the lynch would be between Elan and Drake, I'm far more likely to believe Drake is the remaining Elim.

2. Xinoehp512, "Llerk"
3. Elandera "Bad Wolf" Brenna 
4. Mailliw73, Millis “Storm” Stromberg
6. Ark1002, Bard "Bastard" Dominion
7. Furamirionind, Julis "Junior" Elliot
9. StrikerEZ, Seth "Striker" Johnson
10. Young Bard, Rivelda "Topsy-Turvy" Kline
14. XXGaea, Iradesca "Paradise Song" Aleh
17. Drake ":ph34r:" Marshall

Conversation is solely about the bolded players? Everyone is talking about these three players. including these three players.

Italicized players are driving discussion. Why isn't striker being talked about? I still gut village read him, but that needs to be re-evaluated.

Also, I just realized I don't have a vote on me, meaning my action was actually valid. I scratched Doomslug's head and talked to her, if you hadn't guessed that by now. xD

52 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

2. Xinoehp512, "Llerk"
4. Mailliw73, Millis “Storm” Stromberg

Conversation is solely about the bolded players? Everyone is talking about these three players. including these three players.

Italicized players are driving discussion. Why isn't striker being talked about? I still gut village read him, but that needs to be re-evaluated.

Also, I just realized I don't have a vote on me, meaning my action was actually valid. I scratched Doomslug's head and talked to her, if you hadn't guessed that by now. xD

I already evaluated Striker this cycle, and I stand by what I said (even if I was wrong about what exactly an Ace Pilot can do, it's still not something that I believe an Elim Striker would claim at that moment.) The fact that they were one of the first to jump on the Maill bandwagon further increases my confidence, since I think an Elim might wait a little longer to see if the situation is salvageable (ie if anyone threw shade at either your or my claim and how successful that is), and then bus their teammate if that fails.

Storm's confession echoed through the courtyard where everyone had assembled. One by one, people called for Storm to be court-marshalled, faces set and grim.

Rivelda sighed. Her attack on Storm the previous night, while everyone was distracted by the approaching Lifebuster, had terrified her. What if she'd gotten it wrong? What if it was her fault if she shot down another ally?

That hadn't happened. And now, it seemed as though they might win. Against the rebels, against the Krell - they were one step ahead for the first time since the rebels turned traitor. She should feel happy. So why didn't she?

Night 5- Now the World Will See Me Shine
"Bad Wolf, Storm. You two are in big trouble," said Steel. They had been discussing things for a while, and had found reason for both of them to be dirty rebels. "But we can only court martial one of you. Do you have anything to say for yourselves?"
Bad Wolf spoke up first. "I've been framed, sir. I've been a loyal pilot this entire time, and would never touch one of those stupid turrets."
Steel raised an eyebrow. A bit defensive, huh. But he turned to Storm, who looked distinctly bored. 
"I'm a gunner, alright? I just want to go hang out with Number 4 again. There are others that care more about the cause than I do. Just go ahead and kick me out."
Steel was a little taken aback at the admission. "Well then we will oblige you Storm. You are hereby stripped of your rank and right to fly. Not that you've apparently been doing even that." 
Storm shrugged, and began to walk away. "You know, this sort of thing is part of why I joined the cause in the first place. You're so busy looking for traitors or shooting down Krell that you haven't even done anything about that odd ship I noticed a few days back. It's still flying about, you know, I saw it last night. I still have no idea what side it's fighting for, though. It moves too fast to tell. But not that you'll believe me anyway, now that you've kicked me out and everything."
Storm turned a corner, and passed out of sight, heading towards an exit. He'd probably be arrested along the way. He knew there was no point in running. Steel thought about what he had said for a moment, then shook his head. He couldn't let him get inside of his head. Plus, it was about time to get on patrol. The Krell had been pretty consistent in when they had been sending forces, and his flight could get the jump on them if they got in the air now. 

Doomslug was no longer sure where she had looked and where she hadn't. What was she even looking for again? She was tired. But she also knew she would recognize whatever it was when she found it. If she ever did. 
xxGaea (2): Fura
Mailliw (5): Elandera, StrikerEZ, Ark, Drake, Bard
There are 6 Krell ships tonight. 1E is at 4 health. 3A, 3C, 4A, 5A, and 5B are all at 5 health. There is no lifebuster. PMs are open. Remember if you fail to take an action, you will incur an additional vote on you during the next day. The turn will end in 23 hours, at 8:00 AM EDT, 6/6/19. 

Spoiler

1. Snipexe, "Scissors" Pilot, Wingmate to Joe
2. Xinoehp512, "Llerk"
4. Mailliw73, Millis “Storm” Stromberg Rebel Gunner
5. Devotary, “Yaw(n)” Yafrion Pilot
8. Lumgol "Preciousss" Pilot
11. Sart, Sarah "Seraph" Potts Pilot
12. Darkness Ascendent, Noel "Skinny Ship" Miller Pilot, Wingmate to Walin
13. Walin, Ildem "Isekai Inbred" Pilot, Wingmate to DA
15. A Joe in the Bush, Knowstoo "Number 4" Much Rebel Pilot, Snipexe's Wingmate
16. _Stick_, Stick "somethingcool" stick Pilot

Right. No lifebuster - I'm going to target Gaea tonight. I'd like enough people to join that we do 10 damage if possible, because that way we can rule out the inactives by tomorrow night (Gaea tonight, Xino tomorrow night). I'm leaning towards any remaining Elim being inactive, but if I'm wrong, Drake is the last active player I think it could feasibly be.

So, I think this mostly clears Bard of at least being an elim (he could still be the SK). Maill was hardly even up for discussion before Bard said that he'd shot at Maill and noticed that only one ship could've been Maill's, if he wasn't a gunner. Maybe that was a really complex move from a Bard-Maill-Fura team, but I don't think that's likely. At this point in the game, the elims would've been much better off keeping Maill alive since there's so few players left. 

Anyway, I've got a really bad feeling that I'm gonna be the next person to die to the elims. I want to target someone I think could be putting in the elim kills at this point, but with Bard targeting Gaea (which I think is a bad idea), I don't know if we can afford to waste my Fresa's light lance damage and destructor damage on possibly a village player.

Edited by StrikerEZ