We all go inactive. For most, it's a few days, but sometimes Sharders just disappear; whether it's without warning or an event everyone knew was coming but dreaded, people go. We may give them a happy sendoff; we may beg an explanation from them until their profile page is covered in forlorn status updates (looking at you, Ap). They might be pulled away by circumstances beyond their control, and we hope for their safe and joyous return every day. This is a thread for them. To say goodbye and hold parties of laughter and tears alike; to type memories and quotes until we're raw. Because everyone deserves that goodbye.

And no one deserves to be forgotten.

Edited by AonEne
How ironic would it be if this thread was forgotten and went inactive though...

I for one am thankful for this thread, sometimes I feel old, I was here well before the idea of the Allyverse was conceived. I always thought I would outlast it (not going to lie, I kind of have a vision of me sitting in a shared throne surveying the smoldering wreckage of everything) but now I doubt. I have a feeling that it is here to stay. I used to be an Assassin in Technicolor, I then left for the DA and passed out cookies in the intro threads. But things changed the DOCI was formed, infiltration was the name of the game and I was into it, it was sometimes then when I met Riker Synclair (now Mraize) he had formed a new guild and I was the first to join. Soon I was a member of the DA, the LA, the GBs and several other small guilds. I remember the first war and the sense of confusion when The Potato infiltrated TUBA and I was exiled from the DA, I engineered several plots to kill Archer as the Righthand of the Ghostbloods. I was a force to be reckoned with, I had a network of spies and at the hight of my power, I was elected mayor. But then I stopped, I stopped trying, I wasn't a fan of the direction the Alleyverse was headed so I simply stopped participating. There was a time where evryone knew my name but that age has passed. I was TFA and this is my eulegy.

10 hours ago, Emperor Stick said:

To get back on topic, I build here a (Another) grave for @beantheboy12. RIP.

reeeeeeally got into things in the 4 months I was active. So that'll probably happen for a while. :P

14 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Please, point out who doesn't?

Cause I need to track them down and send em to a mental asylum

*eyes grow wide*

I don't...

*fortifies his house*